Title: platima's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# platima

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/platima/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/platima/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/platima/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/platima/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/platima/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/platima/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/platima/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/platima/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[URL Shortify - Simple and Easy URL Shortener] How do you turn off the new dark mode?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-you-turn-off-the-new-dark-mode/)
 *  Thread Starter [platima](https://wordpress.org/support/users/platima/)
 * (@platima)
 * [5 months, 2 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-you-turn-off-the-new-dark-mode/#post-18884551)
 * Excellent thank you! I was looking in ‘screen options’ and ‘settings’ – where
   those things normally are 😅
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[URL Shortify - Simple and Easy URL Shortener] Cannot assign ‘groups’ in CSV upload](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-assign-groups-in-csv-upload/)
 *  Thread Starter [platima](https://wordpress.org/support/users/platima/)
 * (@platima)
 * [2 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-assign-groups-in-csv-upload/#post-17841260)
 * Looks like it might be something on my host, as I found it’s the word ‘Links’
   in the CSV file somehow.
 * Oh PS we do have URL Shortify Pro already, on two websites even 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[URL Shortify - Simple and Easy URL Shortener] Cannot assign ‘groups’ in CSV upload](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-assign-groups-in-csv-upload/)
 *  Thread Starter [platima](https://wordpress.org/support/users/platima/)
 * (@platima)
 * [2 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cannot-assign-groups-in-csv-upload/#post-17840992)
 * Confirmed that groups cause 403 error.
 * If I delete them from the CSV, but leave the header, it’s fine. With the group“
   1 Twitter” specified, I get a 403 error.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[URL Shortify - Simple and Easy URL Shortener] Slug prefix not honored when importing CSV](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slut-prefix-not-honored-when-importing-csv/)
 *  Thread Starter [platima](https://wordpress.org/support/users/platima/)
 * (@platima)
 * [2 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slut-prefix-not-honored-when-importing-csv/#post-17832490)
 * Hey now we just get a 403 when importing.
 * The sample CSV does not have a column for ‘redirect type’ – is this still supported?
 * We also leave the slug empty for auto-generation, else put a value in – is this
   still supported?
 * Our ‘Groups’ are usually something like “1 – Promo”, are hyphens and spaces supported?
 * Cheers
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[URL Shortify - Simple and Easy URL Shortener] Order of groups in link creation dropdown](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/order-of-groups-in-link-creation-dropdown/)
 *  Thread Starter [platima](https://wordpress.org/support/users/platima/)
 * (@platima)
 * [2 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/order-of-groups-in-link-creation-dropdown/#post-17540242)
 * Thanks all good but I’m happy with my fork of the Pro version – made a pile of
   other changes just to make it a bit nicer to use too. Cheers
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Super Page Cache – Cloudflare Cache, Page Speed & Core Web Vitals] URLs get mangled](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/urls-get-mangled/)
 *  Thread Starter [platima](https://wordpress.org/support/users/platima/)
 * (@platima)
 * [2 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/urls-get-mangled/#post-17513280)
 * I deleted the plugin and the site is live so cannot test this for you sorry.
 * I’d recommend testing yourself.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[URL Shortify - Simple and Easy URL Shortener] Order of groups in link creation dropdown](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/order-of-groups-in-link-creation-dropdown/)
 *  Thread Starter [platima](https://wordpress.org/support/users/platima/)
 * (@platima)
 * [2 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/order-of-groups-in-link-creation-dropdown/#post-17499225)
 * FYI I literally added one command to fix this in the PHP, if that makes it easy
   for you;
 *     ```wp-block-code
       <?php asort($groups); foreach ( $groups as $group_id => $name ) { ?>
       ```
   
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Super Page Cache – Cloudflare Cache, Page Speed & Core Web Vitals] URLs get mangled](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/urls-get-mangled/)
 *  Thread Starter [platima](https://wordpress.org/support/users/platima/)
 * (@platima)
 * [2 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/urls-get-mangled/#post-17485996)
 * I just downloaded the zip file, extracted it, and grepped it for str_replace.
   I don’t know how you can deny it’s your plugin doing it, when it is literally
   in the damn code;
 * `/assets/advanced-cache.php:215: $cache_key = str_replace( $replacements, '_',
   $current_uri );`
 * This is in the condition
 * `has_filter( 'swcfpc_fc_modify_current_url' )`
 * So yeah, ‘modify current URL’, pretty bloody clear mate, and bricks heaps of 
   URLs it seems.
    -  This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by [platima](https://wordpress.org/support/users/platima/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Super Page Cache – Cloudflare Cache, Page Speed & Core Web Vitals] URLs get mangled](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/urls-get-mangled/)
 *  Thread Starter [platima](https://wordpress.org/support/users/platima/)
 * (@platima)
 * [2 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/urls-get-mangled/#post-17485983)
 * You are wrong sorry, the plugin is definitely doing this. I disabled the plugin,
   the problem is fixed, I re-enable the plugin, the problem comes back.
 * It’s also nothing to do with Cloudflare, I am not sure why you think that.
 * You are also incorrect about the URL parameters; a “.” is perfectly valid. This
   is a Shopify site, not like they’d get it wrong. Furthermore, if you read IETF
   RFC 3986 that confirms the legal characters.
 * Your arrogant response helps no one and is not appreciated.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)