Title: PK Son's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# PK Son

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pkson/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pkson/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pkson/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pkson/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pkson/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pkson/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pkson/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pkson/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BuddyPress Docs] Edit not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/edit-not-working-3/)
 *  [PK Son](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pkson/)
 * (@pkson)
 * [12 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/edit-not-working-3/#post-5173908)
 * double post sorry
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BuddyPress Docs] Edit not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/edit-not-working-3/)
 *  [PK Son](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pkson/)
 * (@pkson)
 * [12 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/edit-not-working-3/#post-5173907)
 * I’m having the same problem. It works on one test site I have, but not the the
   other.
    It could be a plugin clash, but I’m not sure how and/or why.
 * I would really like some help as well.
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Wp-Pro-Quiz] simple question: how do I get the results to show?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/simple-question-how-do-i-get-the-results-to-show/)
 *  Thread Starter [PK Son](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pkson/)
 * (@pkson)
 * [13 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/simple-question-how-do-i-get-the-results-to-show/#post-3578155)
 * Fixed it.
    It was under WpProQuiz > global settings > in case of problems > loading
   javascript in header (not in footer)
 * Probably not for everyone, but it worked for me, just in case anyone comes across
   this thread. 🙂
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [WordPress 3.4 Password Protected Post Problem](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-34-password-protected-post-problem/)
 *  Thread Starter [PK Son](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pkson/)
 * (@pkson)
 * [14 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-34-password-protected-post-problem/#post-2815537)
 * Play around with the plugins… that’s how I solved my problem…
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [WordPress 3.4 Password Protected Post Problem](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-34-password-protected-post-problem/)
 *  Thread Starter [PK Son](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pkson/)
 * (@pkson)
 * [14 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-34-password-protected-post-problem/#post-2815178)
 * Nevermind, I deactivated EVERYTHING, and activated my plugins one by one, and
   it seems to work again. Really weird, but I guess I’ll be OK for now..
 * 🙂

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)