Title: pixelhorse's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# pixelhorse

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pixelhorse/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pixelhorse/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pixelhorse/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pixelhorse/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pixelhorse/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pixelhorse/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pixelhorse/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pixelhorse/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Kadence Security – Password, Two Factor Authentication, and Brute Force Protection] No more notifications, please!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-more-notifications-please/)
 *  Thread Starter [pixelhorse](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pixelhorse/)
 * (@pixelhorse)
 * [2 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-more-notifications-please/#post-17180288)
 * Ok, thank you. Now I see there is a submenu of notifications, and there are the
   security digest and lockout notifications, which I disabled all.
 * The main notification recipients, changed the state lately but I hope now all
   is disabled.
 * I think the plugin should do it without sending me notifications, because I have
   some sites … you know.
 * Thank you for your support!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Connect Polylang for Elementor] XLIFF Import does produce not the translated language](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/xliff-import-does-produce-not-the-translated-language/)
 *  Thread Starter [pixelhorse](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pixelhorse/)
 * (@pixelhorse)
 * [3 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/xliff-import-does-produce-not-the-translated-language/#post-16970718)
 * Hi, I still have this problem, I bought the polylang pro version, and my customer
   will kill me, when it is still not working!!! 
   Can [@pacotole](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pacotole/)
   or [@deckerweb](https://wordpress.org/support/users/deckerweb/) or someone else
   please look what is the problem with the XLIFF import?Export worked, Import produced
   the fallback language instead of the real translated language. Polylang told 
   me all is ok…
    -  This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by [pixelhorse](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pixelhorse/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Forminator Forms – Contact Form, Payment Form & Custom Form Builder] multi step form without click the next button](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/multi-step-form-without-click-the-next-button-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [pixelhorse](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pixelhorse/)
 * (@pixelhorse)
 * [3 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/multi-step-form-without-click-the-next-button-3/#post-16592022)
 * YESSS, this is awesome!
   Thank you.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Forminator Forms – Contact Form, Payment Form & Custom Form Builder] multi step form without click the next button](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/multi-step-form-without-click-the-next-button-2/)
 *  [pixelhorse](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pixelhorse/)
 * (@pixelhorse)
 * [3 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/multi-step-form-without-click-the-next-button-2/#post-16584618)
 * Hi,
 * I have the same Problem on the page [https://kanzleivoelker.de/karriere/bewerben/](https://kanzleivoelker.de/karriere/bewerben/)
   and the code above is doing nothing…
 * Cool would be: Klick/select an option leads to the next page.
 * BR
   Isabel
    -  This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by [pixelhorse](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pixelhorse/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Forminator Forms – Contact Form, Payment Form & Custom Form Builder] Add an Forminator Form to woocommerce cart with calculated price](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-an-forminator-form-to-woocommerce-cart-with-calculated-price/)
 *  Thread Starter [pixelhorse](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pixelhorse/)
 * (@pixelhorse)
 * [5 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-an-forminator-form-to-woocommerce-cart-with-calculated-price/#post-14562759)
 * Perfect! It works!
 * Thank you very much!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Job Postings] Headlines in english although translation is included](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/headlines-in-english-although-translation-is-included/)
 *  Thread Starter [pixelhorse](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pixelhorse/)
 * (@pixelhorse)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/headlines-in-english-although-translation-is-included/#post-12587828)
 * Hi [@carnets2routards](https://wordpress.org/support/users/carnets2routards/)
   nice, but there are still some crazy fields.
 * ADD FILE eg. and Required fields and SEND APPLICATION.
 * puh.
 * I tried with locotranslate but no success.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)