Title: pivotpoint's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# pivotpoint

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pivotpoint/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pivotpoint/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pivotpoint/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pivotpoint/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pivotpoint/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pivotpoint/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pivotpoint/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pivotpoint/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Max Mega Menu] Can’t enable a mega menu on the Menus page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-enable-a-mega-menu-on-the-menus-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [pivotpoint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pivotpoint/)
 * (@pivotpoint)
 * [9 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-enable-a-mega-menu-on-the-menus-page/#post-9508029)
 * Hi Tom-
 * It I thought it was loaded as a dependency of jquery, but it looks like the migrate
   script wasn’t being loaded. I specifically enqueued it in my functions.php file,
   and the Save now works properly.
 * Thanks,
    -  This reply was modified 9 years ago by [pivotpoint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pivotpoint/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Export User Data] Email field not an option](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/email-field-not-an-option/)
 *  Thread Starter [pivotpoint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pivotpoint/)
 * (@pivotpoint)
 * [9 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/email-field-not-an-option/#post-9454949)
 * I just found the option to incude standard User Profile fields, which does give
   me the email field.
 * Is there any way to include just the email field out of the standard User Profile
   fields?
 * Thanks again.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CKEditor WYSIWYG for Gravity Forms] Getting shortcuts on narrow screen](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/getting-shortcuts-on-narrow-screen/)
 *  Thread Starter [pivotpoint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pivotpoint/)
 * (@pivotpoint)
 * [9 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/getting-shortcuts-on-narrow-screen/#post-9402737)
 * That fixed it! Thank you so much for the quick turnaround… I have to present 
   this site tomorrow!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[New User Approve] User Approved Filter still not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/user-approved-filter-still-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [pivotpoint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pivotpoint/)
 * (@pivotpoint)
 * [9 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/user-approved-filter-still-not-working/#post-8717348)
 * After weeks with no response from Josh, the developer, I had to revert to v1.7.2
   to be able to use the “pending” filter. And… this only works if you use dropdown
   at the bottom of the All Users listing page. The dropdown at the top of the page
   doesn’t filter the Users.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[New User Approve] Bulk Approve Not Showing?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bulk-approve-not-showing/)
 *  [pivotpoint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pivotpoint/)
 * (@pivotpoint)
 * [9 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bulk-approve-not-showing/#post-8717343)
 * After weeks with no response from Josh, the developer, I had to revert to v1.7.2
   to be able to use the “pending” filter. And… this only works if you use dropdown
   at the bottom of the All Users listing page. The dropdown at the top of the page
   doesn’t filter the Users.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[New User Approve] User Approved Filter still not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/user-approved-filter-still-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [pivotpoint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pivotpoint/)
 * (@pivotpoint)
 * [9 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/user-approved-filter-still-not-working/#post-8614489)
 * Wondering if the developer will be updating this plugin to fix this bug.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[New User Approve] Bulk Approve Not Showing?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bulk-approve-not-showing/)
 *  [pivotpoint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pivotpoint/)
 * (@pivotpoint)
 * [9 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/bulk-approve-not-showing/#post-8614485)
 * I’m having the same issue… please let us know if a fix is on its way.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CKEditor WYSIWYG for Gravity Forms] Error message: Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array…](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-message-warning-array_key_exists-expects-parameter-2-to-be-array/)
 *  [pivotpoint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pivotpoint/)
 * (@pivotpoint)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-message-warning-array_key_exists-expects-parameter-2-to-be-array/#post-7177431)
 * Thanks for making this fix… I updated the plugin, and the errors went away.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CKEditor WYSIWYG for Gravity Forms] Error message: Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array…](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-message-warning-array_key_exists-expects-parameter-2-to-be-array/)
 *  [pivotpoint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pivotpoint/)
 * (@pivotpoint)
 * [10 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-message-warning-array_key_exists-expects-parameter-2-to-be-array/#post-7177381)
 * Hi Adrian –
 * I’m experiencing the same error (it’s repeated multiple times on the page, above
   the confirmation message), and I do have debug_mode set to false. Do you have
   any other options for a quick fix, just to prevent the error from appearing on
   the page?
 * Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CKEditor WYSIWYG for Gravity Forms] character counter not working when CKEditor is enabled](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/character-counter-not-working-when-ckeditor-is-enabled/)
 *  Thread Starter [pivotpoint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pivotpoint/)
 * (@pivotpoint)
 * [10 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/character-counter-not-working-when-ckeditor-is-enabled/#post-6817613)
 * Thanks for the reply. I updated the plugin to v1.6.1, but am still not getting
   the character count working.
 * I checked Console in Chrome’s DevTools, and got this:
 * Uncaught ReferenceError: changed is not defined
 * in this part of the code:
 * ‘ for (var i in CKEDITOR.instances) {
    CKEDITOR.instances[i].on(‘change’, function(){
   CKEDITOR.instances[i].updateElement(); changed = true; }); } }); ‘
 * Does that help in any way? The form is accessible to certain registered users..
   I could get you set up as one, if that would help.
 * Thanks,
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Firelight Lightbox] Mixing images and videos causes problems](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mixing-images-and-videos-causes-problems/)
 *  Thread Starter [pivotpoint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pivotpoint/)
 * (@pivotpoint)
 * [11 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mixing-images-and-videos-causes-problems/#post-6559266)
 * RavanH – the development version fixed the problem. Right now, when it gets to
   the last image, it keeps the next arrow active and moves to the first video, 
   which is OK, and I think the client will be fine with that, but is there a way
   to separate two sets of media on one page into two distinct groups?
 * Thanks for the quick reply.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Firelight Lightbox] Easy Fancy Box stopped working after update 1.5.2](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/easy-fancy-box-stopped-working-after-update-152/)
 *  [pivotpoint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pivotpoint/)
 * (@pivotpoint)
 * [13 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/easy-fancy-box-stopped-working-after-update-152/#post-3993056)
 * I was having the same issue… I upgraded to 1.5.2 (WP3.5.2) and the plugin stopped
   working. I had to go back to version 1.3.4.9 of Easy Fancybox to get it working
   again.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [How can you easily share blog content across a Multi-site or standard install?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-you-easily-share-blog-content-across-a-multi-site-or-standard-install/)
 *  [pivotpoint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pivotpoint/)
 * (@pivotpoint)
 * [15 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-can-you-easily-share-blog-content-across-a-multi-site-or-standard-install/#post-1729315)
 * I’m trying to do something similar to this… I have a client with an existing 
   260+ page website. He’s opening a new branch of his company in a different city,
   and wants to have a second site for the new location. The new website would share
   about 250 pages with the old site and have ten pages with location-specific content.
 * The client wants any edits on those 250 “shared” pages to be reflected on the
   new website.
 * Would Multipost MU be able to do something like that?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Pulling content from one website into another](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pulling-content-from-one-website-into-another/)
 *  Thread Starter [pivotpoint](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pivotpoint/)
 * (@pivotpoint)
 * [15 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/pulling-content-from-one-website-into-another/#post-2127262)
 * I appreciate the responses, but I’m actually trying to do something else… I want
   the second website to be pulling most of its content from the first website —
   live, so if content is updated on the first site, it would also be updated on
   the second site.
 * I’m trying to find out if there’s a way to point both websites to the same database
   for their content.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)