Title: piresat's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# piresat

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/piresat/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/piresat/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/piresat/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/piresat/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/piresat/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/piresat/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/piresat/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/piresat/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPForms - AI Form Builder for WordPress - Contact Forms, Payment Forms, Survey Form, Quiz & More] wpforms recaptcha is decreasing page speed in wordpress](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wpforms-recaptcha-is-decreasing-page-speed-in-wordpress/)
 *  [piresat](https://wordpress.org/support/users/piresat/)
 * (@piresat)
 * [2 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wpforms-recaptcha-is-decreasing-page-speed-in-wordpress/#post-17230114)
 * Hello, I have a same problem. So I deactivated the Recaptcha module on WP Forms.
   Because Google Page Speed give error as ‘reduce unused javascript’. I tried to
   delay by my cache plugin (Flying Press), but no changes anything.
    -  This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by [piresat](https://wordpress.org/support/users/piresat/).
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Country & Phone Field Contact Form 7] Phone code only for show. No use](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/phone-code-only-for-show-no-use/)
 *  [piresat](https://wordpress.org/support/users/piresat/)
 * (@piresat)
 * [4 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/phone-code-only-for-show-no-use/#post-15895027)
 * OK I solved the problem. I had to use ‘[phonetext-102-country-code]’.
 * Thank you.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Country & Phone Field Contact Form 7] Phone code only for show. No use](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/phone-code-only-for-show-no-use/)
 *  [piresat](https://wordpress.org/support/users/piresat/)
 * (@piresat)
 * [4 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/phone-code-only-for-show-no-use/#post-15895020)
 * [@narinderbisht](https://wordpress.org/support/users/narinderbisht/)
    Hello, 
   I have a same problem. In the visual, International Code is viewing on form. 
   But in the mail not showing. There is no any checkbox about this situtation in
   settings.
 * [https://ibb.co/RjcYC0j](https://ibb.co/RjcYC0j)
    [https://ibb.co/JK71Rzt](https://ibb.co/JK71Rzt)
   [https://ibb.co/YbNrtp1](https://ibb.co/YbNrtp1)
 * What is wrong? why international country code not showing in mail? Thank you.
    -  This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by [piresat](https://wordpress.org/support/users/piresat/).

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)