Title: Philippe Gras's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Philippe Gras

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phgras/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phgras/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phgras/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phgras/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phgras/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phgras/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phgras/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phgras/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Reddle] Not sure that your POT file is OK](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-sure-that-your-pot-file-is-ok/)
 *  Thread Starter [Philippe Gras](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phgras/)
 * (@phgras)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-sure-that-your-pot-file-is-ok/#post-5961442)
 * Here you can donload [a french translation for Reddle](http://emploi.enpret.com/languages-fr_FR.zip).
 * `J’espère qu’elle vous plaira !`
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Reddle] Not sure that your POT file is OK](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-sure-that-your-pot-file-is-ok/)
 *  Thread Starter [Philippe Gras](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phgras/)
 * (@phgras)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-sure-that-your-pot-file-is-ok/#post-5961328)
 * LOL ! I have it now 🙂
 * The problem was, that I named my PO & MO files reddle-fr_FR
    instead of : fr_FR
 * [https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/load_theme_textdomain#1st_example](https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/load_theme_textdomain#1st_example)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] Check Box Values not showing in received email](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/check-box-values-not-showing-in-received-email/)
 *  [Philippe Gras](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phgras/)
 * (@phgras)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/check-box-values-not-showing-in-received-email/#post-4250634)
 * Same for me… I thought it did a mistake when filling the settings.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[W3 Total Cache] W3TC 0.9.3 and WP 3.6.1 and PHP 5.4 does not work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/w3tc-093-and-wp-361-and-php-54-does-not-work/)
 *  [Philippe Gras](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phgras/)
 * (@phgras)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/w3tc-093-and-wp-361-and-php-54-does-not-work/#post-4244350)
 * Yes, WP 3.6.1 !
 * If your settings doesn’t change, try to reload/restart the server.
 * I’m allways bound to do that, just before changing the settings
    with NginX.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[W3 Total Cache] W3TC 0.9.3 and WP 3.6.1 and PHP 5.4 does not work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/w3tc-093-and-wp-361-and-php-54-does-not-work/)
 *  [Philippe Gras](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phgras/)
 * (@phgras)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/w3tc-093-and-wp-361-and-php-54-does-not-work/#post-4244312)
 * I’m on PHP 5.4 and W3TC 0.9.3 works, but I don’t give it to minify the pages.
 * Probably minification doesn’t work, try with minification disabled…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[W3 Total Cache] Does ist work with WP 3.6.1?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-ist-work-with-wp-361/)
 *  [Philippe Gras](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phgras/)
 * (@phgras)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-ist-work-with-wp-361/#post-4215812)
 * Sure that an official statement would be better, but I wanted
    to test it anyway,
   because I do not like to wait.
 * I tested it this week end, and it’s too fresh to tell something
    about the compatibility
   between WP 3.6.1 and W3TC 0.9.3.
 * If you prefer to do (waiting), it’s your point of view !
 * In an other hand, I’m sure that the Edge’s staff may work on
    the brand new version
   of WP, and publish an other version of W3TC as soon as possible.
 * The only thing I can do is to let you take a look on the result.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[W3 Total Cache] Does ist work with WP 3.6.1?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-ist-work-with-wp-361/)
 *  [Philippe Gras](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phgras/)
 * (@phgras)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-ist-work-with-wp-361/#post-4215810)
 * Yes, it seems to work good :
    [http://www.avoirun.com/](http://www.avoirun.com/)
 * WordPress 3.6.1 served by NginX,
    with Memcached, xCache, & with Cloudflare enabled.
 * But minification is hand made…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[CW Image Optimizer] Install Littleutils on Linux x86_64](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/install-littleutils-on-linux-x86_64/)
 *  [Philippe Gras](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phgras/)
 * (@phgras)
 * [13 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/install-littleutils-on-linux-x86_64/#post-3282447)
 * I don’t have error during install with same Linux x86_64 system, but CW doesn’t
   work at least.
 * “Bad response” to any image optimization!
 * Is it possible that CW Image Optimizer is not yet compatible with the littleutils
   1.0.27 version?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[SEO SearchTerms Tagging 2] [Plugin: SEO SearchTerms Tagging 2] Aprostrophe becoming Backslash](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-seo-searchterms-tagging-2-aprostrophe-becoming-backslash/)
 *  [Philippe Gras](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phgras/)
 * (@phgras)
 * [13 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-seo-searchterms-tagging-2-aprostrophe-becoming-backslash/#post-2835147)
 * I think you have to replace :
    `$query = str_replace("'", '', $query);` with :`
   $query = str_replace("'", '’', $query);` // must be a real quote made with RTF
   file ! or : `$query = str_replace("'", '&quot;', $query);` in : `function pk_stt2_function_get_terms(
   $d)` But I’m not sure, because there are not a lot of people to tell something
   about it… It’s possible that our websites are misconfigured.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] DHTML Thank You Page with Contact Form 7](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dhtml-thank-you-page-with-contact-form-7/)
 *  [Philippe Gras](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phgras/)
 * (@phgras)
 * [13 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dhtml-thank-you-page-with-contact-form-7/#post-3150534)
 * Now, I’m able to show you what I’ve done on my [form to order comments on blogposts](http://www.avoirun.com/).
   As you may find at the end on the source code, I wrote a little document.write()
   method, that replace the page when the form has been sent. But you’ll see it’s
   very ugly if you test it. I would do a smarter DHTML Thank You Page with Contact
   Form 7, but I need some help to display it…

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)