Title: phallix's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# phallix

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phallix/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phallix/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phallix/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phallix/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phallix/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phallix/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phallix/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phallix/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Spin 360 deg and 3D Model Viewer] All settings right, no image](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-settings-right-no-image/)
 *  Thread Starter [phallix](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phallix/)
 * (@phallix)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-settings-right-no-image/page/2/#post-9776235)
 * THANKS!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Spin 360 deg and 3D Model Viewer] All settings right, no image](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-settings-right-no-image/)
 *  Thread Starter [phallix](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phallix/)
 * (@phallix)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-settings-right-no-image/page/2/#post-9775731)
 * For me as well. Any idea what the difference can be with the productpage?
 * For the size I put it like this, is that ok? :
 * <table>
    <tbody> <tr> <td height=”600px”>[spin360 canvas_name=”s1″ imgs_folder
   =”fp24″ imgs_nbr=36 aspect_ratio=1 speed=0.9]</td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Spin 360 deg and 3D Model Viewer] All settings right, no image](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-settings-right-no-image/)
 *  Thread Starter [phallix](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phallix/)
 * (@phallix)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-settings-right-no-image/page/2/#post-9775642)
 * YES! Almmot there!
 * [https://phallix.nl/product/huge-mr-blue/](https://phallix.nl/product/huge-mr-blue/)
 * It doesn’t show, unless you make it big screen. When you go back it still displays.
   So it should display immediately ofcourse, and I dont see the drag to spin button.
   Almost there… 🙂
 * Remco
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Spin 360 deg and 3D Model Viewer] All settings right, no image](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-settings-right-no-image/)
 *  Thread Starter [phallix](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phallix/)
 * (@phallix)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-settings-right-no-image/page/2/#post-9775570)
 * I will try but! I changed fro 4 digits back to 1 / 2 because in your first answer
   there were no 4 digits. Give me an hour or so.
 * Remco
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Spin 360 deg and 3D Model Viewer] All settings right, no image](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-settings-right-no-image/)
 *  Thread Starter [phallix](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phallix/)
 * (@phallix)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-settings-right-no-image/#post-9771993)
 * I bought that plugin cause I couldnt get yours working. It can be turned of when
   you work on it. Please set it back when you finish :).
 * Very grateful. THANKS!
 * Remco
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Spin 360 deg and 3D Model Viewer] All settings right, no image](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-settings-right-no-image/)
 *  Thread Starter [phallix](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phallix/)
 * (@phallix)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-settings-right-no-image/#post-9771659)
 * got it? 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Spin 360 deg and 3D Model Viewer] All settings right, no image](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-settings-right-no-image/)
 *  Thread Starter [phallix](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phallix/)
 * (@phallix)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-settings-right-no-image/#post-9771370)
 * Can I mail you a login?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Spin 360 deg and 3D Model Viewer] All settings right, no image](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-settings-right-no-image/)
 *  Thread Starter [phallix](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phallix/)
 * (@phallix)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-settings-right-no-image/#post-9771229)
 * Tried but no difference. Lst string, as well as this one I copied from your post.
   Just to be shure replaced al the quotation marks, still the same.
 * If you wanna login and see yourself, let me know I can make an account for you.
 * Thanks, best regards,
 * Remco
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Spin 360 deg and 3D Model Viewer] All settings right, no image](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-settings-right-no-image/)
 *  Thread Starter [phallix](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phallix/)
 * (@phallix)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-settings-right-no-image/#post-9769623)
 * Should that not be:
 * [https://phallix.nl/wp-content/uploads/spin360show/fp24/0.jpg](https://phallix.nl/wp-content/uploads/spin360show/fp24/0.jpg)
 * and there I do see a picture yes.
 * Just to be sure I copied the fp24 folder also to /wp-content/uploads but no difference.
 * Hope we’ll find it.
 * Thanks so far.
 * Remco
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Spin 360 deg and 3D Model Viewer] All settings right, no image](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-settings-right-no-image/)
 *  Thread Starter [phallix](https://wordpress.org/support/users/phallix/)
 * (@phallix)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/all-settings-right-no-image/#post-9769287)
 * Sorry, logged in with another account 🙂
 * Just to be sure, I copied your code and edited. There are indeed 36 pictures.
 * [spin360 canvas_name=”s1″ imgs_folder=”fp24/” imgs_nbr=36 aspect_ratio=1.33333
   speed=0.9]
 * The folder is: …/wp-content/uploads/spin360show/fp24
 * [https://phallix.nl/product/huge-mr-blue/#tab-description](https://phallix.nl/product/huge-mr-blue/#tab-description)
 * See the tab, first it tried to show the pictures, I dont see that anymore also.
 * Hope you can help cause would love it to get this working.
 * THANKS!!
 * Best regards,
 * Remco

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)