Title: Sergey Petrov's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Sergey Petrov

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/petrowsa/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/petrowsa/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/petrowsa/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/petrowsa/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/petrowsa/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/petrowsa/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/petrowsa/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/petrowsa/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Polylang] High latency](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/high-latency/)
 *  [Sergey Petrov](https://wordpress.org/support/users/petrowsa/)
 * (@petrowsa)
 * [9 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/high-latency/#post-9440071)
 * Hi guys!
 * The same problem. The same symptoms as [@ale91](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ale91/).
   The problem is in the compatibility of Woocommerce 3.12 and Polylang 2.2.
 * I confirm that if Woocommerce 3.12 and Polylang 2.2 work together, the pages 
   load very long. Defined that the problem disappears if:
    1. Disable only Woocommerce.
   2. Disable only Polylang.
 * In order to confirm the problem of compatibility versions did the following:
   **
   Removed Polylang 2.2, installed Polylang 2.1.1 the problem solved and the site
   again works quickly.** (In this case, by “solved” I mean a temporary solution
   to the problem).
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Gone widget FonZone Popular Post. What to do?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gone-widget-fonzone-popular-post-what-to-do/)
 *  Thread Starter [Sergey Petrov](https://wordpress.org/support/users/petrowsa/)
 * (@petrowsa)
 * [11 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/gone-widget-fonzone-popular-post-what-to-do/#post-6273353)
 * Sorry. I’m confused, I disappeared Jetpack plugin Popular Posts, because I disabled
   the statistics Jetpack.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)