Title: petrfid's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# petrfid

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/petrfid/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/petrfid/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/petrfid/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/petrfid/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/petrfid/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/petrfid/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/petrfid/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/petrfid/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Folderly] Media folder is empty after latest update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/media-folder-is-empty-after-latest-update/)
 *  Thread Starter [petrfid](https://wordpress.org/support/users/petrfid/)
 * (@petrfid)
 * [4 months, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/media-folder-is-empty-after-latest-update/#post-18905208)
 * Hi,
 * I cleared the cache and now everything is OK.
 * Thnx!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ultimate Member – User Profile, Registration, Login, Member Directory, Content Restriction & Membership Plugin] Birthday date shows wrong day (yesterday)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/birthday-date-shows-wrong-day-yesterday/)
 *  [petrfid](https://wordpress.org/support/users/petrfid/)
 * (@petrfid)
 * [5 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/birthday-date-shows-wrong-day-yesterday/#post-14243597)
 * Hi, I have the same problem 🙁
    But IMHO it is in your plugin – when I disable
   all other plugins (except WP Bakery), this BUG still occurs 🙁
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Popup Builder - Create highly converting, mobile friendly marketing popups.] Conflict with polylang](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conflict-with-polylang-15/)
 *  Thread Starter [petrfid](https://wordpress.org/support/users/petrfid/)
 * (@petrfid)
 * [5 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conflict-with-polylang-15/#post-13552378)
 * Excelent – it work! 🙂 Thnx!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Popup Builder - Create highly converting, mobile friendly marketing popups.] Conflict with polylang](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conflict-with-polylang-15/)
 *  Thread Starter [petrfid](https://wordpress.org/support/users/petrfid/)
 * (@petrfid)
 * [5 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conflict-with-polylang-15/#post-13542160)
 * Hi, I have version 3.69.2. Polylang version is 2.8.3 (latest too). The conflict
   continues.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Five Star Restaurant Reservations - WordPress Booking Plugin] A small bug – resolved](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/a-small-bug-resolved/)
 *  Thread Starter [petrfid](https://wordpress.org/support/users/petrfid/)
 * (@petrfid)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/a-small-bug-resolved/#post-5076972)
 * Hi, NateWr,
 * I am using WP 3.9.1
    RR plugin ver. 1.1.4 My custom date format is j. n. Y, time
   format H:i
 * My site is multisite and multilanguage 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Knews Multilingual Newsletters] Problem with translation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-translation-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [petrfid](https://wordpress.org/support/users/petrfid/)
 * (@petrfid)
 * [13 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/problem-with-translation-1/#post-3530625)
 * Hi!
 * Yes, I do it. (“Use the qTranslate defined languages to operate Knews in multilanguage
   mode” is checked)
 * But stil nothing 🙁
 * Petr

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)