Title: pepper2's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# pepper2

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pepper2/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pepper2/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pepper2/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pepper2/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pepper2/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pepper2/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pepper2/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pepper2/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Amelia Shortcode Extended] Plugin Error Code](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-error-code/)
 *  Thread Starter [pepper2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pepper2/)
 * (@pepper2)
 * [7 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-error-code/#post-11480818)
 * The new version works fine.
    Thank you
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Shopping Cart] Stripe Option](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/stripe-option/)
 *  Thread Starter [pepper2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pepper2/)
 * (@pepper2)
 * [9 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/stripe-option/#post-8379879)
 * Thank you mra13
    I have studied this plugin and it looks very good. We are staying
   with PayPal at this stage. Regards
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Shopping Cart] Stripe Option](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/stripe-option/)
 *  Thread Starter [pepper2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pepper2/)
 * (@pepper2)
 * [9 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/stripe-option/#post-8345979)
 * Thank you for your reply. It is what I thought.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Fatal Error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-2294/)
 *  Thread Starter [pepper2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pepper2/)
 * (@pepper2)
 * [9 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-2294/#post-8286959)
 * Thank you Jason.
    I followed your instructions and all is working OK now. Thanks
   again
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[TableMaster] Css for alternating row colors](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-for-alternating-row-colors/)
 *  Thread Starter [pepper2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pepper2/)
 * (@pepper2)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-for-alternating-row-colors/#post-6955394)
 * Thank you Valerie,
 * Unfortunately I am not a professional web site developer. However I have some
   knowledge of CSS and HTML. I am using Weaver Xtreme theme which has a css entry
   section in the admin area which will survive updates to the theme.
 * I have tried using this inpute area and I have tried using your provided form
   but all to no avail.
 * I have achieved my original requirement of making the table responsive and I 
   may just leave it there until I have more time available.
 * Thank you for your reply.
    Pepper 2
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Analyticator] [Plugin: Google Analyticator] OAuth2 Access service error?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-google-analyticator-oauth2-access-service-error/)
 *  [pepper2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pepper2/)
 * (@pepper2)
 * [14 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-google-analyticator-oauth2-access-service-error/#post-3058595)
 * I have the same problem
    Wordpress 3.4.2
 *   Forum: [Installing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/installation/)
   
   In reply to: [Webmatrix WP won't start](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/webmatrix-wp-wont-start/)
 *  Thread Starter [pepper2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pepper2/)
 * (@pepper2)
 * [14 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/webmatrix-wp-wont-start/#post-2343529)
 * Thank you ChristNi
    That is correct I was developing a site on my home computer
   with the intention of transferring the site to a hosting service. After some 
   initial hiccups it worked OK.
 * I have now had some other problems and it could well be the early stages of a
   HDD problems. This is now my priority.
 * If I do need to do some major work on the computer I certainly will think of 
   Wamp or Xampp as a replacement. I am well backed up.
    Thank you for your reply.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Installing Themes and Plugins error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/installing-themes-and-plugins-error-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [pepper2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pepper2/)
 * (@pepper2)
 * [15 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/installing-themes-and-plugins-error-1/#post-2286823)
 * wp-content directory was already 755
    I changed the sub-directory for the plugin
   to 644 and everything appears to be back to normal. Thanks
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Installing Themes and Plugins error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/installing-themes-and-plugins-error-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [pepper2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pepper2/)
 * (@pepper2)
 * [15 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/installing-themes-and-plugins-error-1/#post-2286816)
 * I still have the original Twenty Ten 1.2 installed.
 * A possible source of the problem may be when I had to change file permissions
   for a plugin to work. The file was a sub directory of wp-content but I misread
   the instruction and changed the wp-content file at first. I reset the main file
   permission back to what I thought was the original setting, 755.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)