Title: PeJayM's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# PeJayM

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pejaym/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pejaym/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pejaym/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pejaym/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pejaym/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pejaym/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pejaym/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pejaym/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[My Calendar - Accessible Event Manager] Woops! Updated to WP 5.2 – Grid View Events Gone!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woops-updated-to-wp-5-2-grid-view-events-gone/)
 *  [PeJayM](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pejaym/)
 * (@pejaym)
 * [7 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woops-updated-to-wp-5-2-grid-view-events-gone/#post-11705752)
 * Hi Joe. I’m afraid I can’t be definitive about the version I upgraded from. I
   am running 3.1.12 with WP 5.2.2 and theme Enfold 4.5.2. All info I can give you
   is that the issue seemed to start around April/May 2019 and that the manually
   invoked update to 3.1.12 was from the previous version of the plugin. I can’t
   remember when I manually updated but it must have been a few weeks ago. Hope 
   this helps. Don’t want to send you on a wild goose chase. My Calendar is a great
   app and working fine now. Thanks for your brain power on this!
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[My Calendar - Accessible Event Manager] Woops! Updated to WP 5.2 – Grid View Events Gone!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woops-updated-to-wp-5-2-grid-view-events-gone/)
 *  [PeJayM](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pejaym/)
 * (@pejaym)
 * [7 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woops-updated-to-wp-5-2-grid-view-events-gone/#post-11702530)
 * OK, I think I’ve solved the issue but maybe Joe can confirm. All the ‘lost info
   dates’ were using a customised category. When I set to ‘General’ (default with
   the plugin), hey presto, the dates appear on the calendar! Examining the categories,
   I found that the
    ‘private category’ was ticked. Umm, not sure why this was. 
   Disabling (unticking) this solved the problem. Not entirely sure why this happened
   as I, the Administrator, hadn’t done this – and importantly all dates from my
   custom category were visible until around April/May 2019 time. My reasoning therefore
   indicated that it was ‘ticked’ as part of a plugin update, or my appointed ‘editor’
   of the app had managed to tick it by accident, which I think is unlikely. Anyway,
   I have a work around for this. Joe: any comments please? Cheers, P.
 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[My Calendar - Accessible Event Manager] Woops! Updated to WP 5.2 – Grid View Events Gone!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woops-updated-to-wp-5-2-grid-view-events-gone/)
 *  [PeJayM](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pejaym/)
 * (@pejaym)
 * [7 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woops-updated-to-wp-5-2-grid-view-events-gone/#post-11701296)
 * Hi chaps. I have just encountered the same problem. All calendar entries were
   published and visible by all site visitors until recently. Just updated to WP
   5.2.2 and zap! All entries visible by admin who entered the data BUT not by anyone
   else. Just happened to spot this prompted by a site user who couldn’t find their
   dates!! I was in default grid mode and agree with functionality notes by Mikidudle
   but now having second thoughts about keeping this plugin in my ‘wanted list’.
   Suggest Joe looks at this as a matter of urgency. I’m looking for another calendar
   plugin now – unless a fix occurs soon.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Google Maps Ready!] unserialize error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unserialize-error-1/)
 *  [PeJayM](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pejaym/)
 * (@pejaym)
 * [12 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unserialize-error-1/#post-5300373)
 * I’ve just stripped out the 2 plugins and reinstalled with 1.1.8 Google Maps Ready
   with separate 1.8 Google Maps Ready PRo and created a fresh test map. The warning
   message has GONE! Using WP 4 too. I’ll test a bit more but up until now, 1.1.8
   seems to have fixed it.
 * PS you can update to 1.1.8 from the plugins page on dashboard.
 * Voila!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Google Maps Ready!] unserialize error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unserialize-error-1/)
 *  [PeJayM](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pejaym/)
 * (@pejaym)
 * [12 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unserialize-error-1/#post-5300327)
 * Yeah, I got exactly the same error with 1.1.7 on WP 4 with this plugin – except
   the map was visible and worked with the markers etc as it should.
 * the warning message is not what is required on a customer site! Echo BuzzNot99’
   s concern….
 * Help someone!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)