Title: Peaceless's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Peaceless

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/peaceless/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/peaceless/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/peaceless/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/peaceless/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/peaceless/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/peaceless/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/peaceless/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/peaceless/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Genesis Connect for WooCommerce] Continuation of: Product Category pages have lost their titles](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/continuation-of-product-category-pages-have-lost-their-titles/)
 *  Thread Starter [Peaceless](https://wordpress.org/support/users/peaceless/)
 * (@peaceless)
 * [8 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/continuation-of-product-category-pages-have-lost-their-titles/#post-10135708)
 * Thank you so much Nick! I updated and it works great! Thank you so much for quick
   support on this issue!!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WC Product Bundles] Price lost and bundle items lost after changing the deliverytime](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/price-lost-and-bundle-items-lost-after-changing-the-deliverytime/)
 *  [Peaceless](https://wordpress.org/support/users/peaceless/)
 * (@peaceless)
 * [9 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/price-lost-and-bundle-items-lost-after-changing-the-deliverytime/#post-8698357)
 * Just happened to me too 🙁
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Editing meta tag without removing what´s generated by template](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/editing-meta-tag-without-removing-whats-generated-by-template/)
 *  Thread Starter [Peaceless](https://wordpress.org/support/users/peaceless/)
 * (@peaceless)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/editing-meta-tag-without-removing-whats-generated-by-template/#post-6996072)
 * maybe someone can at least tell me that this is the way it is, that it is nothing
   I can fix. If that is the case? 🙂
 * thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Swedish language problem?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/swedish-language-problem-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [Peaceless](https://wordpress.org/support/users/peaceless/)
 * (@peaceless)
 * [10 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/swedish-language-problem-1/#post-6775912)
 * No problem! Glad it worked and that I for once can help someone out 😀
 * Må gott!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Swedish language problem?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/swedish-language-problem-1/)
 *  Thread Starter [Peaceless](https://wordpress.org/support/users/peaceless/)
 * (@peaceless)
 * [10 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/swedish-language-problem-1/#post-6775910)
 * Hi!
 * Yes, I added “produkt-tagg” under Inställningar / Permalänkar / Bassökväg för
   produktetiketter
 * Very strange thing I must say, how it can happen…
 * Hope it works for you aswell!
 * kr,
 * Åsa
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Product and product archive image sizes](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/product-and-product-archive-image-sizes/)
 *  [Peaceless](https://wordpress.org/support/users/peaceless/)
 * (@peaceless)
 * [10 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/product-and-product-archive-image-sizes/#post-6727817)
 * Hi!
    Have you tried to re-generate your thumbnails? [https://sv.wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/](https://sv.wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[YITH WooCommerce Wishlist] When product added to wishlist just change text and color on button](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-product-added-to-wishlist-just-change-text-and-color-on-button/)
 *  Thread Starter [Peaceless](https://wordpress.org/support/users/peaceless/)
 * (@peaceless)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-product-added-to-wishlist-just-change-text-and-color-on-button/#post-6277217)
 * very strange indeed, I looked around to see if I could figure out what it was
   but no luck. Some help would be awesome, I opened it up for you, pls check here
   [http://www.asamaria.se/smycken/orhangen/golden-smoky-topas/](http://www.asamaria.se/smycken/orhangen/golden-smoky-topas/)
   
   click the wishlist button once, and then a second time and see what happens…..
 * thanks
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[YITH WooCommerce Wishlist] When product added to wishlist just change text and color on button](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-product-added-to-wishlist-just-change-text-and-color-on-button/)
 *  Thread Starter [Peaceless](https://wordpress.org/support/users/peaceless/)
 * (@peaceless)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-product-added-to-wishlist-just-change-text-and-color-on-button/#post-6277210)
 * Hi again!
 * I actually managed to customize it, yay! just one stupid question which I think
   is a simple general one; when I added the file to my theme root, I am getting
   two buttons, I guess the original one is still there underneath the new one, 
   how do I remove it?
 * thanks again
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Max Mega Menu] Menu text not picking up theme font family](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/menu-text-not-picking-up-theme-font-family/)
 *  Thread Starter [Peaceless](https://wordpress.org/support/users/peaceless/)
 * (@peaceless)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/menu-text-not-picking-up-theme-font-family/#post-6277208)
 * Wow Tom! That´s awesome! Thank you so much!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Max Mega Menu] Menu text not picking up theme font family](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/menu-text-not-picking-up-theme-font-family/)
 *  Thread Starter [Peaceless](https://wordpress.org/support/users/peaceless/)
 * (@peaceless)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/menu-text-not-picking-up-theme-font-family/#post-6277206)
 * Hi!
 * And thanks Tom, not quite sure what I had done but it´s fixed anyways 😀
 * Another question, the fonts are set to Normal weight in the settings as there
   is only that and Bold to choose from. However my theme has font-weight: 300…
   
   So I downloaded the style.css and updated all font-weight: Normal; to font-weight:
   300; and uploaded but it has no effect, what to do?
 * Thanks!
 * kr,
 * Åsa
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[YITH WooCommerce Wishlist] When product added to wishlist just change text and color on button](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-product-added-to-wishlist-just-change-text-and-color-on-button/)
 *  Thread Starter [Peaceless](https://wordpress.org/support/users/peaceless/)
 * (@peaceless)
 * [11 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/when-product-added-to-wishlist-just-change-text-and-color-on-button/#post-6277204)
 * Hi! Ok thanks, though, I think editing that template would be to complicated 
   for me. I did copy the template like you suggested and what happened was that
   now the “add to wishlist” button is still visible after click not sure how to
   move/edit the text though… 🙂 I see that you have what I want in your Waitinglist
   plugin!
    Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Max Mega Menu] Menu text not picking up theme font family](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/menu-text-not-picking-up-theme-font-family/)
 *  Thread Starter [Peaceless](https://wordpress.org/support/users/peaceless/)
 * (@peaceless)
 * [11 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/menu-text-not-picking-up-theme-font-family/#post-6277066)
 * Hi Tom!
    ok! I opened it up for you, it´s not ready yet 🙂
 * [http://www.asamaria.se/](http://www.asamaria.se/)
 * thanks!
 * kr,
 * Åsa
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[GD Star Rating] How to remove rating stats from bottom of post?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-remove-rating-stats-from-bottom-of-post/)
 *  [Peaceless](https://wordpress.org/support/users/peaceless/)
 * (@peaceless)
 * [13 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-remove-rating-stats-from-bottom-of-post/#post-3273518)
 * also wondering…

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)