Title: pathetix's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# pathetix

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pathetix/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pathetix/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pathetix/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pathetix/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pathetix/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pathetix/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pathetix/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pathetix/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[MailerLite - Signup forms (official)] Undefined variable: mailerlite_error](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/undefined-variable-mailerlite_error/)
 *  [pathetix](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pathetix/)
 * (@pathetix)
 * [7 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/undefined-variable-mailerlite_error/#post-11115553)
 * I’m getting this error as well in the admin screens.
    Will try the tweak thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PowerPress Podcasting plugin by Blubrry] Last 02 Podcast Episodes Not Showing up on Itunes](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/last-02-podcast-episodes-not-showing-up-on-itunes/)
 *  Thread Starter [pathetix](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pathetix/)
 * (@pathetix)
 * [8 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/last-02-podcast-episodes-not-showing-up-on-itunes/#post-10530986)
 * Thanks for the reply!
    Going to go for the 301 redirect method. After reading
   the page you directed, I want to confirm something.
 * I have to enter my **old** feed URL am I right?
 * So that would be:
 * RewriteRule ^path/to/old/feed [http://hapapap.com/feed/podcast/](http://hapapap.com/feed/podcast/)[
   L,R=301]
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PowerPress Podcasting plugin by Blubrry] How do I style the MediaElement.js Media Player?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-style-the-mediaelement-js-media-player/)
 *  Thread Starter [pathetix](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pathetix/)
 * (@pathetix)
 * [9 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-style-the-mediaelement-js-media-player/#post-9172155)
 * Hi again and thanks for the links!
    They brought me to the right direction.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PowerPress Podcasting plugin by Blubrry] How do I style the MediaElement.js Media Player?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-style-the-mediaelement-js-media-player/)
 *  Thread Starter [pathetix](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pathetix/)
 * (@pathetix)
 * [9 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-style-the-mediaelement-js-media-player/#post-9160922)
 * Wow thanks for clearing that up.
    I’ll go through the links you provided. Really
   appreciate the help!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[PowerPress Podcasting plugin by Blubrry] How do I style the MediaElement.js Media Player?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-style-the-mediaelement-js-media-player/)
 *  Thread Starter [pathetix](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pathetix/)
 * (@pathetix)
 * [9 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-style-the-mediaelement-js-media-player/#post-9158063)
 * Thanks for replying! I read through that linked page but I don’t find anything
   on the audio player.
 * I can’t find anything on styling the player itself. I can sort of figure out 
   how to style the background colors through CSS.
 * I see that .mejs-container has an inline style height 30px and I can’t figure
   how to remove that.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[blueimp lightbox] Autoplay for video?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/autoplay-for-video/)
 *  [pathetix](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pathetix/)
 * (@pathetix)
 * [12 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/autoplay-for-video/#post-4872930)
 * Hi,
 * The youTubeClickToPlay option removes one less click.
    After clicking on a link,
   the lightbox appears with the video screenshot and a circular video button.
 * How can we remove this step?
    Basically I want to click on my link and the lightbox
   appears with the video playing automatically.
 * One click > lightbox appears > video plays.
 * Is this possible?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] Unable to override CSS in NexGen Gallery Pro](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-override-css-in-nexgen-gallery-pro/)
 *  [pathetix](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pathetix/)
 * (@pathetix)
 * [12 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-override-css-in-nexgen-gallery-pro/#post-3989406)
 * I am having the same problem as you.
    Can’t edit the CSS coz the styles are generated
   from a PHP file which is _supposed_ to automatically get the width of your thumbnail
   size.
 * Since I was in need of an urgent fix, I edited this file:
    /wp-content/plugins/
   nextgen-gallery-pro/modules/nextgen_pro_horizontal_filmstrip/templates/nextgen_pro_horizontal_filmstrip_css.
   php
 * There I hard coded my thumbnail size.
    It works for me because I will only be
   using this template. It sucks to pay for a buggy software.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Photo Gallery, Sliders, Proofing and Themes - NextGEN Gallery] From Album view straight to Film Strip View](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/from-album-view-straight-to-film-strip-view/)
 *  Thread Starter [pathetix](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pathetix/)
 * (@pathetix)
 * [12 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/from-album-view-straight-to-film-strip-view/#post-4348110)
 * Oops ok sorry for the mixup.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Genesis Responsive Slider] Don't declare javascript functions if slider is not on active page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dont-declare-javascript-functions-if-slider-is-not-on-active-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [pathetix](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pathetix/)
 * (@pathetix)
 * [12 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/dont-declare-javascript-functions-if-slider-is-not-on-active-page/#post-4339175)
 * This is because on the other pages where the slider is not displayed, Firefox
   console is throwing this error:
 * `TypeError: $(...).flexslider is not a function`
 * It probably is a conflict with the Nextgen Gallery plugin.
    But I thought it 
   would be good to not have this function (or the inline CSS) called on pages where
   the slider is not displayed as well.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)