Title: pascalb31's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# pascalb31

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pascalb31/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pascalb31/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pascalb31/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pascalb31/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pascalb31/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pascalb31/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pascalb31/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pascalb31/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[OceanWP] WordPress 5.5 Pagination OceanWP Issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-5-5-pagination-oceanwp-issue/)
 *  [pascalb31](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pascalb31/)
 * (@pascalb31)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-5-5-pagination-oceanwp-issue/#post-13444858)
 * In fact, I found this debug message… An idea ?
    Thank you !
 * Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to Elementor\Controls_Stack::
   sanitize_settings() must be of the type array, null given, called in /home/###/
   public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php on 
   line 1012 and defined in /home/###/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/
   base/controls-stack.php:2016 Stack trace: #0 /home/###/public_html/wp-content/
   plugins/elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php(1012): Elementor\Controls_Stack-
   >sanitize_settings(NULL) #1 /home/###/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/
   includes/base/controls-stack.php(1789): Elementor\Controls_Stack->get_data(‘settings’)#
   2 /home/###/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/base-object.php(
   132): Elementor\Controls_Stack->get_init_settings() #3 /home/###/public_html/
   wp-content/plugins/elementor/core/base/base-object.php(40): Elementor\Core\Base\
   Base_Object->ensure_settings() #4 /home/###/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ocean-
   elementor-widgets/modules/button-eff in /home/###/public_html/wp-content/plugins/
   elementor/includes/base/controls-stack.php on line 2016
 * une erreur critique est survenue sur votre site.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[OceanWP] WordPress 5.5 Pagination OceanWP Issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-5-5-pagination-oceanwp-issue/)
 *  [pascalb31](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pascalb31/)
 * (@pascalb31)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-5-5-pagination-oceanwp-issue/#post-13414951)
 * So… no solution, I have now to find another theme… What a shame ! I found Ocean
   WP very nice…
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[OceanWP] WordPress 5.5 Pagination OceanWP Issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-5-5-pagination-oceanwp-issue/)
 *  [pascalb31](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pascalb31/)
 * (@pascalb31)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-5-5-pagination-oceanwp-issue/#post-13399255)
 * Hello [@abhikr781](https://wordpress.org/support/users/abhikr781/)
 * Memory limit : 512 M
    PHP version : 7.4.10
 * Whan I change the theme, it works… It seems to be a problem with Ocean WP…
 * Thanks for your help…
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[OceanWP] WordPress 5.5 Pagination OceanWP Issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-5-5-pagination-oceanwp-issue/)
 *  [pascalb31](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pascalb31/)
 * (@pascalb31)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wordpress-5-5-pagination-oceanwp-issue/#post-13389631)
 * Hello,
    I have a similar problem : I work with the latest version of Elementor
   pro 3.0.4 and with Ocean WP 1.8.7. (WordPress 5.5.1) I can’t edit pages with 
   Elementor, I have the message “Internal server error 500”. In safe mode, it works…
   When I change the theme (twenty seventeen or other) it works, I can edit the 
   page… But with Ocean WP again, impossible ! An idea ? Thank you very much !

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)