Title: Bill Lawler's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Bill Lawler

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pangaea/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pangaea/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pangaea/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pangaea/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pangaea/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pangaea/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pangaea/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pangaea/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Installing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/installation/)
   
   In reply to: [Can’t update to WP 6.5](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-update-to-wp-6-5/)
 *  Thread Starter [Bill Lawler](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pangaea/)
 * (@pangaea)
 * [2 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-update-to-wp-6-5/#post-17886965)
 * The same thing happened to me and after trying a few things I found out the disk
   space on my Bluehost package was full even though I was on an ‘unlimited’ package.
   Go to Bluehost and check to see if you have any disk space left. If not, you’ll
   need to upgrade storage just like I had to.
 * Bill
 *   Forum: [Installing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/installation/)
   
   In reply to: [Can’t update to WP 6.5](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-update-to-wp-6-5/)
 *  Thread Starter [Bill Lawler](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pangaea/)
 * (@pangaea)
 * [2 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-update-to-wp-6-5/#post-17732269)
 * I’ve managed to resolve this issue. I had run out of Disk Space on my Bluehost
   package even though it was referred to as ‘unlimited’ space. I deleted some files
   but eventually I had to upgrade my hosting package and then I was able to update
   the WordPress version and my theme. The original wording on the error message
   was very misleading.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form Builder, Contact Widget] Change font](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-font-114/)
 *  Thread Starter [Bill Lawler](https://wordpress.org/support/users/pangaea/)
 * (@pangaea)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-font-114/#post-12642944)
 * I am using wpdevart 1.3.8. I know this is an old version but I can’t upgrade 
   because of inconsistent file permissions’. How can I change the font size?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)