Title: Michael's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Michael

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/otkwebmaster/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/otkwebmaster/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/otkwebmaster/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/otkwebmaster/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/otkwebmaster/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/otkwebmaster/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/otkwebmaster/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/otkwebmaster/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Caldera Forms - More Than Contact Forms] 500 Error after update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/500-error-after-update-7/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michael](https://wordpress.org/support/users/otkwebmaster/)
 * (@otkwebmaster)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/500-error-after-update-7/page/2/#post-10366776)
 * I restored from a previous back up. Luckily it was before the update. We’ve reworked
   things and removed this plugin completely.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Caldera Forms - More Than Contact Forms] Caldera Forms 1.7.0](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/caldera-forms-1-7-0/)
 *  [Michael](https://wordpress.org/support/users/otkwebmaster/)
 * (@otkwebmaster)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/caldera-forms-1-7-0/#post-10366762)
 * [@crebarchek](https://wordpress.org/support/users/crebarchek/) Well, I was lucky.
   I simply restored my site from a previous back up. I’ve actually reworked how
   we do things and removed this plug in completely.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Caldera Forms - More Than Contact Forms] 500 Error after update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/500-error-after-update-7/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michael](https://wordpress.org/support/users/otkwebmaster/)
 * (@otkwebmaster)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/500-error-after-update-7/#post-10363880)
 * If anyone wants to go back to the previous version, which was working fine with
   my site, you can get it here
 * [https://wordpress.org/plugins/caldera-forms/advanced/#download-previous-link](https://wordpress.org/plugins/caldera-forms/advanced/#download-previous-link)
 * At the very bottom of the page – version 1.6.3
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Caldera Forms - More Than Contact Forms] Caldera Forms 1.7.0](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/caldera-forms-1-7-0/)
 *  [Michael](https://wordpress.org/support/users/otkwebmaster/)
 * (@otkwebmaster)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/caldera-forms-1-7-0/#post-10363758)
 * Previous version can be downloaded here:
 * [https://wordpress.org/plugins/caldera-forms/advanced/#download-previous-link](https://wordpress.org/plugins/caldera-forms/advanced/#download-previous-link)
 * Very bottom of the page.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Caldera Forms - More Than Contact Forms] 500 Error after update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/500-error-after-update-7/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michael](https://wordpress.org/support/users/otkwebmaster/)
 * (@otkwebmaster)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/500-error-after-update-7/#post-10360380)
 * A brand new install killed another site I manage, so it is not just an update
   issue. And yes, another site with UM installed.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Caldera Forms - More Than Contact Forms] 500 Error after update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/500-error-after-update-7/)
 *  Thread Starter [Michael](https://wordpress.org/support/users/otkwebmaster/)
 * (@otkwebmaster)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/500-error-after-update-7/#post-10354056)
 * I am also using Ultimate Member, but to clarify, I was using Ultimate Member 
   before this update to Caldera Forms and everything was working swimmingly. As
   of this moment, several forms we use are unavailable. 🙁

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)