Title: orangeco's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# orangeco

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/orangeco/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/orangeco/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/orangeco/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/orangeco/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/orangeco/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/orangeco/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/orangeco/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/orangeco/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Judge.me Product Reviews for WooCommerce] Does this plugin require native reviews?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-this-plugin-require-native-reviews/)
 *  Thread Starter [orangeco](https://wordpress.org/support/users/orangeco/)
 * (@orangeco)
 * [5 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-this-plugin-require-native-reviews/#post-13683035)
 * Hi there thanks a lot for your reply. I’ve opened a support ticket as I’d rather
   not make the URL public. Thank you.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Video Thumbnails] Does this work with the Sahifa theme?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-this-work-with-the-sahifa-theme/)
 *  Thread Starter [orangeco](https://wordpress.org/support/users/orangeco/)
 * (@orangeco)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-this-work-with-the-sahifa-theme/#post-4903557)
 * Resolved.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Video Thumbnails] Does this work with the Sahifa theme?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-this-work-with-the-sahifa-theme/)
 *  Thread Starter [orangeco](https://wordpress.org/support/users/orangeco/)
 * (@orangeco)
 * [12 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/does-this-work-with-the-sahifa-theme/#post-4903556)
 * That worked, it came back with tie_video_url. Thank you.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Widgets on Pages] Conflict of widget names causing overwrite](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conflict-of-widget-names-causing-overwrite/)
 *  Thread Starter [orangeco](https://wordpress.org/support/users/orangeco/)
 * (@orangeco)
 * [13 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conflict-of-widget-names-causing-overwrite/#post-3893293)
 * Updtae: I just changed the widget I had named as ‘w1’ to ‘place-a’ and amended
   the CSS but I still get this issue.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Widgets on Pages] Widgets are not responsive?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/widgets-are-not-responsive/)
 *  [orangeco](https://wordpress.org/support/users/orangeco/)
 * (@orangeco)
 * [13 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/widgets-are-not-responsive/#post-3804048)
 * I just managed to get it to work. Not entirely sure how.
 * Here is my css for 3 x 250px wide images in one widget:
 * /* widgets on pages */
    #w1 { overflow: auto; }
 * #w1 .widget {
    float: left; width: 250px; padding: 1%; margin: 0 1%; }
 * This then stacks to 1 wide x 3 tall in mobile.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Widgets on Pages] Widgets are not responsive?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/widgets-are-not-responsive/)
 *  [orangeco](https://wordpress.org/support/users/orangeco/)
 * (@orangeco)
 * [13 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/widgets-are-not-responsive/#post-3804047)
 * +1 for me too please.
 * I have used your code on this page: [http://gingerbreaddesign.co.uk/todd/2011/05/08/wordpress-widgets-on-pages-horizontal-layout-demo/](http://gingerbreaddesign.co.uk/todd/2011/05/08/wordpress-widgets-on-pages-horizontal-layout-demo/)
 * However the 3 x 2 layout I have used just gets squashed in mobile view, rather
   then going to a 1 x 6 layout.
 * Any help greatly appreciated.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Adding pages for SEO versus Navigation](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-pages-for-seo-versus-navigation/)
 *  Thread Starter [orangeco](https://wordpress.org/support/users/orangeco/)
 * (@orangeco)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-pages-for-seo-versus-navigation/#post-3680894)
 * Thanks, not quite the answers I was looking for. I have already converted every
   link you click from the main nav into a static page however I refer you to my
   original post for what I’m trying to do.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Four Column Footer](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/four-column-footer/)
 *  Thread Starter [orangeco](https://wordpress.org/support/users/orangeco/)
 * (@orangeco)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/four-column-footer/#post-3680891)
 * Fantastic, thanks both. adding float: left worked.
 * I take it that means there are widgets I can install to help me edit the footer.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Four Column Footer](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/four-column-footer/)
 *  Thread Starter [orangeco](https://wordpress.org/support/users/orangeco/)
 * (@orangeco)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/four-column-footer/#post-3680887)
 * Thank you Andrew, that looks good but the four columns have appeared under each
   other and not side by side.
 * My CSS looks like this:
 *     ```
       /*
       Theme Name: twentytwelve-child
       Description: A Child Theme of TwentyTwelve
       Template: twentytwelve
       */
   
       @import url("../twentytwelve/style.css");
   
       footer .col {
        width: 20%;
        margin: 0 2.4%;
       }
       ```
   
 * Alchmyth – thanks for your reply. What is widgetized vs. HTML? Can I copy and
   paste the twentyeleven HTML into my footer?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)