Title: Optimator's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Optimator

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimator/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimator/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimator/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimator/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimator/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimator/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimator/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimator/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimator/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimator/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Google for WooCommerce] Fatal Error “Unable to retrieve Merchant Center account”](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-unable-to-retrieve-merchant-center-account/)
 *  [Optimator](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimator/)
 * (@optimator)
 * [5 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/fatal-error-unable-to-retrieve-merchant-center-account/#post-14752810)
 * Same problem here 🙁
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Can’t get Autoptimize to work the same way on all pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-get-autoptimize-to-work-the-same-way-on-all-pages/)
 *  [Optimator](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimator/)
 * (@optimator)
 * [8 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-get-autoptimize-to-work-the-same-way-on-all-pages/#post-9817769)
 * Power-up added 🙂 Thank you!!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Can’t get Autoptimize to work the same way on all pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-get-autoptimize-to-work-the-same-way-on-all-pages/)
 *  [Optimator](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimator/)
 * (@optimator)
 * [8 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-get-autoptimize-to-work-the-same-way-on-all-pages/#post-9817406)
 * I’m sorry to interfere, but how do you provide critical css per page?
 * By now I’m using criticalcss.com and comparing all of the css for the different
   pages, and then end up with with one long list of combined css (tedious work).
 * It would be great if I could put the critical css “per page add to head”.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] No more Akismet?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-more-akismet/)
 *  Thread Starter [Optimator](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimator/)
 * (@optimator)
 * [9 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/no-more-akismet/#post-9365154)
 * Ah, I see. Thank you both CF7 and Akismet for your excellent work!
    -  This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by [Optimator](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimator/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Widgets on Pages] I definitely canceled autoupdates and am back to old version](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-definitely-canceled-autoupdates-and-am-back-to-old-version/)
 *  [Optimator](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimator/)
 * (@optimator)
 * [9 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-definitely-canceled-autoupdates-and-am-back-to-old-version/#post-9108157)
 * Did the same as [@upeuker](https://wordpress.org/support/users/upeuker/), and
   it works! 🙂
 * However, theres a “new” problem: I’m also using the “Shortcode any widget” addon,
   and after the 1.04 update, the “li” list-style bullet is showing on this particular
   addon. Do you have any suggestion how to remove/hide that again 🙂
 * (I’ve already activated your styles :))
 * [@toddhalfpenny](https://wordpress.org/support/users/toddhalfpenny/): Thank you
   for a great plugin which I’ve been using for years.
    -  This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by [Optimator](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimator/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Maps Builder - Google Maps Plugin] Conflict between contact form 7 and Google Maps Builder](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conflict-between-contact-form-7-and-google-maps-builder/)
 *  [Optimator](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimator/)
 * (@optimator)
 * [11 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conflict-between-contact-form-7-and-google-maps-builder/#post-4990680)
 * Great fix [@massello](https://wordpress.org/support/users/massello/), thank you!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] WP SEO metabox is throwing JavaScript errors](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-seo-metabox-is-throwing-javascript-errors/)
 *  Thread Starter [Optimator](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimator/)
 * (@optimator)
 * [12 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wp-seo-metabox-is-throwing-javascript-errors/#post-4927285)
 * Alright, thx.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Using WooCommerce without online ordering?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/using-woocommerce-without-online-ordering/)
 *  [Optimator](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimator/)
 * (@optimator)
 * [12 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/using-woocommerce-without-online-ordering/#post-4486870)
 * Don’t know if this is what you’re looking for, but I’ve just removed the Add 
   to Cart function.
 * Insert this into child themes functions.php
 *     ```
       // Remove Add to cart
       function remove_loop_button(){
       remove_action( 'woocommerce_after_shop_loop_item', 'woocommerce_template_loop_add_to_cart', 10 );
       remove_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_template_single_add_to_cart', 30 );
       }
       add_action('init','remove_loop_button');
       ```
   
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Collapse-O-Matic] CSS unicode trigger image not working with iPad and other Apple product](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-unicode-trigger-image-not-working-with-ipad-and-other-apple-product/)
 *  Thread Starter [Optimator](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimator/)
 * (@optimator)
 * [13 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-unicode-trigger-image-not-working-with-ipad-and-other-apple-product/#post-4156089)
 * `<a href="http://www.antiskrid.dk/">`
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Catalogue] More thumbnalis](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/more-thumbnalis/)
 *  Thread Starter [Optimator](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimator/)
 * (@optimator)
 * [13 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/more-thumbnalis/#post-3669875)
 * Well, that didn’t work out very well. Here’s the pastebin version:
 * single-wpcproduct.php:
    [http://pastebin.com/1BMRAdkQ](http://pastebin.com/1BMRAdkQ)
 * db-settings.php:
    [http://pastebin.com/NbMaxzcX](http://pastebin.com/NbMaxzcX)
 * You’ll also have to make some changes to products/wpc-product.php:
    [http://pastebin.com/U9zpNJV4](http://pastebin.com/U9zpNJV4)
 * Hope THAT was more helpful 😉
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Catalogue] More thumbnalis](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/more-thumbnalis/)
 *  Thread Starter [Optimator](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimator/)
 * (@optimator)
 * [13 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/more-thumbnalis/#post-3669874)
 * I changed my single-wpcproduct.php to look like this:
 * _[That’s too much code to post here – please use a pastebin per the forum guidelines–
   see: [http://codex.wordpress.org/Forum\_Welcome#Posting\_Code](http://codex.wordpress.org/Forum_Welcome#Posting_Code)]_
 * Hope that helps 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Catalogue] More thumbnalis](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/more-thumbnalis/)
 *  Thread Starter [Optimator](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimator/)
 * (@optimator)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/more-thumbnalis/#post-3669858)
 * Done 😉
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Catalogue] More thumbnalis](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/more-thumbnalis/)
 *  Thread Starter [Optimator](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimator/)
 * (@optimator)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/more-thumbnalis/#post-3669696)
 * Worked like a charm 😉
 * Oh, and thanks for the heads up, I’ll remember to make a backup copy!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Catalogue] More thumbnalis](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/more-thumbnalis/)
 *  Thread Starter [Optimator](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimator/)
 * (@optimator)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/more-thumbnalis/#post-3669649)
 * That’s great news! I’ll look into it right away. Thank you very much.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Collapse-O-Matic] Expand all text when print (CSS)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/expand-all-text-when-print-css/)
 *  Thread Starter [Optimator](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimator/)
 * (@optimator)
 * [13 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/expand-all-text-when-print-css/#post-3385225)
 * That’s clever, I’ll try it out. Thank you!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimator/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/optimator/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)