Title: opq's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# opq

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/opq/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/opq/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/opq/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/opq/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/opq/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/opq/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/opq/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/opq/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Easy Permalinks in IIS](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/easy-permalinks-in-iis/)
 *  [opq](https://wordpress.org/support/users/opq/)
 * (@opq)
 * [20 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/easy-permalinks-in-iis/#post-219725)
 * Won’t using 404 handlers generate a 404 error for each link clicked? I want to
   do this but I dont want to mess up the IIS logs.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Embed Flash with Kimili Flash Embed?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/embed-flash-with-kimili-flash-embed/)
 *  [opq](https://wordpress.org/support/users/opq/)
 * (@opq)
 * [20 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/embed-flash-with-kimili-flash-embed/#post-249475)
 * i cant seem to get version 1.1 of the plugin to work etiher. ive checked everything
   but I get a javascript error on the page i embed. “FlashObject is not defined”.
   Anyone ever gotten this plugin to work?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [CSS Problem – Code Does Not Overlap?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-problem-code-does-not-overlap/)
 *  Thread Starter [opq](https://wordpress.org/support/users/opq/)
 * (@opq)
 * [20 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-problem-code-does-not-overlap/#post-410710)
 * So why does it work when I don’t put it into WordPress?
 * Anyways, if you can give me an example of how I can replace a table like this
   with CSS that’d be great.
 * My table has two vertically arranged cells. Each with its own background image.
   Is this possible in CSS?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [CSS Problem – Code Does Not Overlap?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-problem-code-does-not-overlap/)
 *  Thread Starter [opq](https://wordpress.org/support/users/opq/)
 * (@opq)
 * [20 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/css-problem-code-does-not-overlap/#post-410690)
 * I don’t have anything to post because I’m testing it on a local web server.
 * I’m trying to structure the whole page so that it’s basically 3 vertical table
   cells, the middle containing another table which will contain the navigation (
   which will use lists).
 * Upon further experimentation it seems that the floating CSS does not even work
   with anything (including text!). What’s wrong? Does wordpress have something 
   that overrides this?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Listing Pages In Custom Navigation without “List”s?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/listing-pages-in-custom-navigation-without-lists/)
 *  Thread Starter [opq](https://wordpress.org/support/users/opq/)
 * (@opq)
 * [20 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/listing-pages-in-custom-navigation-without-lists/#post-409057)
 * Awesome! Yeah sorry I figured it out too but my reply must have not posted. Stupid
   IE 😛
 * Thanks so much for the help!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Listing Pages In Custom Navigation without “List”s?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/listing-pages-in-custom-navigation-without-lists/)
 *  Thread Starter [opq](https://wordpress.org/support/users/opq/)
 * (@opq)
 * [20 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/listing-pages-in-custom-navigation-without-lists/#post-409054)
 * Okay so I got the CSS to work great. Thing is there’s a giant margin on the left.
   How do I override this?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Listing Pages In Custom Navigation without “List”s?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/listing-pages-in-custom-navigation-without-lists/)
 *  Thread Starter [opq](https://wordpress.org/support/users/opq/)
 * (@opq)
 * [20 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/listing-pages-in-custom-navigation-without-lists/#post-409049)
 * Thanks so much! That’s just what I needed! Now how can I do a separate list that
   lists only the top navigation? I figured if I can do that then I can do exactly
   what I need!
 * Oh yeah: I understand I can make changes CSS-ly by using #navmenu. What if I 
   want two instances of the navigation? Where would I refer to a #navmenu2 for 
   example in my theme code?
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Listing Pages In Custom Navigation without “List”s?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/listing-pages-in-custom-navigation-without-lists/)
 *  Thread Starter [opq](https://wordpress.org/support/users/opq/)
 * (@opq)
 * [20 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/listing-pages-in-custom-navigation-without-lists/#post-409023)
 * Thanks for the plugin! I gave it a try and it seems like it echos everything 
   on those pages. How can I get it to not print out the content of all the other
   pages? I cant seem to get the syntax to work. Do you have an example? Thanks
 * I tried adding this to the template but with no success:
 * `<?php subList('format="<a href="“%link%”" title="“%title%”">%title%</a> "', 
   bool); ?>`
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Listing Pages In Custom Navigation without “List”s?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/listing-pages-in-custom-navigation-without-lists/)
 *  Thread Starter [opq](https://wordpress.org/support/users/opq/)
 * (@opq)
 * [20 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/listing-pages-in-custom-navigation-without-lists/#post-409015)
 * Thanks a lot for the help!
 * Yeah but I was wondering what would happen to ‘submenus’ with pages that are 
   under a specific page.
 * What if originally I have:
 * Page 1
    –> Page A –> Page B Page 2 Page 3
 * I was hoping to create a structure where I could get
 * Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3
 * and a “submenu” under that would show the subpages in the same way underneath
   so clicking on Page 1 would give:
 * Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3
    Page A – Page B
 * whereas the bottom line wouldn’t show on the other pages. Any hints? thanks again!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Listing Pages In Custom Navigation without “List”s?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/listing-pages-in-custom-navigation-without-lists/)
 *  Thread Starter [opq](https://wordpress.org/support/users/opq/)
 * (@opq)
 * [20 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/listing-pages-in-custom-navigation-without-lists/#post-409000)
 * Do I have to do it by CSS? Is there no way to loop through each page name and
   url?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [List of pages in the current pages category for the sidebar](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/list-of-pages-in-the-current-pages-category-for-the-sidebar/)
 *  [opq](https://wordpress.org/support/users/opq/)
 * (@opq)
 * [20 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/list-of-pages-in-the-current-pages-category-for-the-sidebar/#post-408150)
 * Has anyone found a solution for this?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)