Title: oobi75's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# oobi75

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/oobi75/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/oobi75/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/oobi75/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/oobi75/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/oobi75/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/oobi75/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/oobi75/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/oobi75/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[GenerateBlocks] Warning thrown in widget editor](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/warning-thrown-in-widget-editor/)
 *  Thread Starter [oobi75](https://wordpress.org/support/users/oobi75/)
 * (@oobi75)
 * [2 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/warning-thrown-in-widget-editor/#post-17879853)
 * Yes it does. I’m running WP6.5.5 in multi-site configuration with the TwentyTwenty
   theme. I’ve disabled all other plugins and network activated just the GB one 
   and the warning shows.
 * If I disable GB the warning disappears.
 * If I re-enable all my other plugins and toggle GB on/off the warning appears 
   when it’s active and disappears when not.
    -  This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by [oobi75](https://wordpress.org/support/users/oobi75/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[GenerateBlocks] Warning: Undefined array key “uniqueId”](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/warning-undefined-array-key-uniqueid/)
 *  [oobi75](https://wordpress.org/support/users/oobi75/)
 * (@oobi75)
 * [2 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/warning-undefined-array-key-uniqueid/#post-17231275)
 * I’m having the same issue — the site is quite large, though with hundreds of 
   pages so rebuilding every one to find the problem is not practical.
 * Undefined array key “uniqueId” in …/plugins/generateblocks/includes/blocks/class-
   container.php on line 1004
 * Is there any way to isolate it?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)