Title: onlywhen2's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# onlywhen2

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/onlywhen2/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/onlywhen2/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/onlywhen2/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/onlywhen2/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/onlywhen2/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/onlywhen2/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/onlywhen2/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/onlywhen2/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[ELEX WooCommerce Request a Quote] Button Clear List / Update List / Send Request](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/button-clear-list-update-list-send-request/)
 *  [onlywhen2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/onlywhen2/)
 * (@onlywhen2)
 * [2 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/button-clear-list-update-list-send-request/#post-17227439)
 * Hello,
 * I have the same issue on my site (Romanian language).
 * In elex-request-a-quote-ro_RO.po I have only the string from admin: Show “Clear
   List” Button and not the Clear List string
 * The same with Update List
 * …” Items in Quote List” from the Quote summary icon is also missing.
 * “View Quote List” the text from the Button bellow products is translated, but“
   View Quote List” the text from the Button in Quote summary remains in English
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Responsive Lightbox & Gallery] Adding new images to an existing gallery](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-new-images-to-an-existing-gallery/)
 *  [onlywhen2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/onlywhen2/)
 * (@onlywhen2)
 * [4 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-new-images-to-an-existing-gallery/#post-15276808)
 * Thank you for reply!
    Do you have a ETA for this?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Responsive Lightbox & Gallery] Adding new images to an existing gallery](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-new-images-to-an-existing-gallery/)
 *  [onlywhen2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/onlywhen2/)
 * (@onlywhen2)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-new-images-to-an-existing-gallery/#post-15076153)
 * HI [@kickwebbers](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kickwebbers/)! Did you 
   find a solution for this?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Responsive Lightbox & Gallery] Adding new images to an existing gallery](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-new-images-to-an-existing-gallery/)
 *  [onlywhen2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/onlywhen2/)
 * (@onlywhen2)
 * [4 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-new-images-to-an-existing-gallery/#post-15068513)
 * Hi,
    I have the same problem with my galleries.
 * What I could notice is that if I scroll down in Add new images until I get to
   the older images in the gallery, then those are displayed as well.
 * But I have thousands of images in the media library and this is not a solution
   for me.
    -  This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by [onlywhen2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/onlywhen2/).

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)