Title: olivermax's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# olivermax

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/olivermax/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/olivermax/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/olivermax/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/olivermax/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/olivermax/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/olivermax/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/olivermax/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/olivermax/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Floating Menu Links] How fully uninstall](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-fully-uninstall/)
 *  Thread Starter [olivermax](https://wordpress.org/support/users/olivermax/)
 * (@olivermax)
 * [6 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-fully-uninstall/#post-12919298)
 * Awesome, thanks for the update!
 * ….I just updated yet I couldn’t find the option…is it at the top or the bottom
   of the list?
 * Here’s some more feedback: right now, we have to go through the list of names
   of each icon and select each icon before we can see what it actually looks like…
   it would be a lot easier to choose an icon if we could see the icons visually
   and then just choose the one that works best.
 * I think that’s pretty much the one change that would make the UX perfect.
 * Thanks,
    keep up the awesome work guys, I use this plugin every day! 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Inline and Defer CSS not quite working – still asks for ‘Remove unused CSS’?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/inline-and-defer-css-not-quite-working-still-asks-for-remove-unused-css/)
 *  Thread Starter [olivermax](https://wordpress.org/support/users/olivermax/)
 * (@olivermax)
 * [6 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/inline-and-defer-css-not-quite-working-still-asks-for-remove-unused-css/#post-12114218)
 * Thanks a lot Frank, you rock! 🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Inline and Defer CSS not quite working – still asks for ‘Remove unused CSS’?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/inline-and-defer-css-not-quite-working-still-asks-for-remove-unused-css/)
 *  Thread Starter [olivermax](https://wordpress.org/support/users/olivermax/)
 * (@olivermax)
 * [6 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/inline-and-defer-css-not-quite-working-still-asks-for-remove-unused-css/#post-12112437)
 * Thanks a lot Frank! 🙂
 * 1)
 * > If you dequeue those, AO won’t aggregte them either and you’ll have less unused
   > CSS
 * Sorry if this is a noob question, but how exactly does one ‘dequeue’ CSS files?
   What are the steps that I have to take?
 * 2)
 * My use case is that I only use single-page landing pages, so breaking a whole
   website is not a concern. If that page works, everything works.
 * I applied the same method of using sitelocity.com Critical CSS generator + Autoptimize
   to a different site with a different theme and no Divi Builder: [https://kfo-praxis-zentrum.de/](https://kfo-praxis-zentrum.de/)
 * In this case, there was no GPSI notification about Autoptimizes’ ‘unused CSS’.
 * a) Why do you think AO sometimes creates the ‘unused CSS’ and at other times 
   it does not?
 * b) Might I be able to make initial decisions at the beginning (about theme etc.)
   so I can avoid Autoptimizes’ ‘unused CSS’ later on?
 * Thanks a lot Frank,
    best plugin support I’ve seen! 🙂
 * Keep rocking,
    Oliver
    -  This reply was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by [olivermax](https://wordpress.org/support/users/olivermax/).

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)