Title: okibookids's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# okibookids

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/okibookids/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/okibookids/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/okibookids/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/okibookids/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/okibookids/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/okibookids/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/okibookids/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/okibookids/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[MailPoet - Newsletters, Email Marketing, and Automation] Subscription still “under review” after 48+ hours](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/subscription-still-under-review-after-48-hours/)
 *  Thread Starter [okibookids](https://wordpress.org/support/users/okibookids/)
 * (@okibookids)
 * [4 days, 16 hours ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/subscription-still-under-review-after-48-hours/#post-19030516)
 * Update: I’ve removed the imported list entirely. All subscribers that came from
   my old website (about 30 addresses) have been moved to trash, and I’m starting
   over with a brand-new list. From now on the only way onto the list is the sign-
   up form on okiboo.com, with double opt-in (confirmation email) turned on. I haven’t
   sent any newsletter yet.
 * Could you please take another look at my account and resume sending? Right now
   even the confirmation emails for new sign-ups aren’t going out, so nobody can
   join the list. Thank you!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)