Forum Replies Created
@subratamal This works perfectly. Thank you so much!
Most of these links or menu items goes to a 404 error page. I want to be able to change them or delete them.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [TeraWallet - For WooCommerce] Paginate Wallet Transactions
Hi @subratamal I can see you already released an update for the plugin… Is the API pagination included now?
@wpdev10 To answer your questions;
– I want to display the content of the profile tabs
– Yes profile tab content on the profile page, using the explanation above.
I guess i mentioned account page up there, instead of profile page.
Thanks @wpdev10, here is what i am trying to get on the account page…
I have two columns on a page;
– First column has about 25% and serves as my sidebar
– Second column has only the main contents of the page, and has 65% width.
On the first column (side/menubar), i want to have the profile tabs displayed without the contents… which was successfully done.
On the second column (where main contents will be), i want to display just the content of the active tabs… which is not working.Forum: Plugins
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Process Payment While Creating Order Via API
@moumitaadak Of a truth, I don’t know how to go about that. I found your plugin to be very useful, and I’d like to have this feature enabled. Thanks in advance
@moumitaadak I already did… Couldn’t find a way to do it.
I still can’t update new pages… I just pissed with all this kind of delays.
- This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Mikel.
In reply to: [WooCommerce] Shipping per product based on quantity
Please I need help on this please…
I have a mobile recharge website created with woocoomerce. Presently, I process orders manually because I don’t know how to make it work automatically.
Just of recent, I got an API from two vendors so that I can integrate with my website.
The challenge/problem is that I don’t know how to do it – I have zero idea about how to make it work.
ABOUT MY WEBSITE WORKS;
I have 5 products(One of each representing different mobile networks, with several attributes serving as data plans options, and an add-on(woocoomerce product add-on) used to receive users phone number). I also have a wallet system, so that users can pay easily from their wallet – without having to use the card everytime on every order.
WHERE I NEED YOUR HELP;
• How do I make it possible so that once an order has been paid for on my website, it will automatically be submitted to the API for processing(automatically)
• And if possible also get a response… To update the order status on my website.
- This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Yui. Reason: redundant link(s) deleted