Title: ocaptain's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# ocaptain

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ocaptain/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ocaptain/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ocaptain/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ocaptain/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ocaptain/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ocaptain/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ocaptain/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ocaptain/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ocaptain/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ocaptain/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Constant Contact Widget] CC username/password not accepted](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cc-usernamepassword-not-accepted/)
 *  [ocaptain](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ocaptain/)
 * (@ocaptain)
 * [10 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cc-usernamepassword-not-accepted/#post-6551087)
 * 11/23/15 – still seem to be experiencing this issue… is the plugin going to be
   fixed and updated soon?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Post Category Index Generator] expandable and collapsible feature request – and THANKS for the awesome plug-in!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/expandable-and-collapsible-feature-request-and-thanks-for-the-awesome-plug-in/)
 *  [ocaptain](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ocaptain/)
 * (@ocaptain)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/expandable-and-collapsible-feature-request-and-thanks-for-the-awesome-plug-in/#post-4432791)
 * +1!
 * I would like to see this feature as well… possibly an integration with the Accordion-
   style design which would be easy to implement
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Redirection] compatible with WordPress 3.8 yet?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compatible-with-wordpress-38-yet/)
 *  [ocaptain](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ocaptain/)
 * (@ocaptain)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/compatible-with-wordpress-38-yet/#post-4524150)
 * I was getting the White Screen of Death when WordPress autoupdated to 3.8. After
   removing Redirection, the site came back up.
 * Indeed, I hope this updates soon!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Rating-Widget: Star Review System] Ratings not showing anymore](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ratings-not-showing-anymore/)
 *  [ocaptain](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ocaptain/)
 * (@ocaptain)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ratings-not-showing-anymore/#post-3691757)
 * Well, that’s just… stinky… I wonder if I can backup data from a table and restore
   the history after performing the reset…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Rating-Widget: Star Review System] Ratings not showing anymore](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ratings-not-showing-anymore/)
 *  [ocaptain](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ocaptain/)
 * (@ocaptain)
 * [13 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/ratings-not-showing-anymore/#post-3691663)
 * Same here… When the post first loads, I can actually see a small progress indicator
   in the top right where the widget used to display, and then it disappears. I 
   even unloaded ALL my plugins except for Ratings, and it still does not work.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WordPress Post Tabs] [Plugin: WordPress Post Tabs] Make First tab active by default](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wordpress-post-tabs-make-first-tab-active-by-default/)
 *  [ocaptain](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ocaptain/)
 * (@ocaptain)
 * [13 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wordpress-post-tabs-make-first-tab-active-by-default/#post-2841321)
 * i would like to see an answer to this as well… I have tabs activated on all of
   my training pages with an intro tab, a video tab, and a downloads/resources tab.
   If someone has watched a video, browses to another training page, they are at
   the same video tab and not brought back to the first Intro tab.
 * Thanks for a great plugin, and I hope we can have a solution to this in an upcoming
   release!
 * -Anthony
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Post UI Tabs] [Plugin: Post UI Tabs] Inner Tabs within main Tab?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-post-ui-tabs-inner-tabs-within-main-tab/)
 *  [ocaptain](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ocaptain/)
 * (@ocaptain)
 * [14 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-post-ui-tabs-inner-tabs-within-main-tab/#post-2370164)
 * I would support this – I too would like to have nested tabs
 * Specifically, I would like Countries on my top level: US / Canada / Mexico, etc.
 * Then, under US, I would have states, etc…
 * If you can add this functionality it would be greatly appreciated!
 * Anthony Navarro
    [http://TheWPDojo.com](http://thewpdojo.com)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Comment Rating] [Plugin: Comment Rating] Thumb images don't do anything after wordpress update](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-comment-rating-thumb-images-dont-do-anything-after-wordpress-update/)
 *  [ocaptain](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ocaptain/)
 * (@ocaptain)
 * [15 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-comment-rating-thumb-images-dont-do-anything-after-wordpress-update/#post-2186354)
 * Same here… New install, 7/27/2011
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-Cirrus] [Plugin: WP-Cirrus] Single instance limit](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-cirrus-single-instance-limit/)
 *  [ocaptain](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ocaptain/)
 * (@ocaptain)
 * [15 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-cirrus-single-instance-limit/#post-2012448)
 * Hey there! Thanks for making this flash-free version of WP-Cumulus.
 * Indeed, having multiple instances would be very useful – I have a Website with
   multiple layouts, and I need to be able to display this in a footer widget in
   my home page layout, as well as in my content layout.
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Theme My Login] [Plugin: Theme My Login] Fatal error: link-template.php on line 274](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-theme-my-login-fatal-error-link-templatephp-on-line-274/)
 *  [ocaptain](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ocaptain/)
 * (@ocaptain)
 * [15 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-theme-my-login-fatal-error-link-templatephp-on-line-274/page/2/#post-1701063)
 * I just had this happen in TML 6.0.4. Any ideas?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [which idea plugin is used on wordpress ideas?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/which-idea-plugin-is-used-on-wordpress-ideas/)
 *  [ocaptain](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ocaptain/)
 * (@ocaptain)
 * [15 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/which-idea-plugin-is-used-on-wordpress-ideas/#post-1878946)
 * I like this as well… Is it a plugin or custom code? Inquiring minds, you know…
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Resize images in Chrome?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/resize-images-in-chrome/)
 *  [ocaptain](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ocaptain/)
 * (@ocaptain)
 * [16 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/resize-images-in-chrome/#post-1108153)
 * Glad I’m not the only one… just started using Chrome for Mac and this was going
   to be the bunker buster for me. 4.0.249.49 ‘beta’ – is there anything the coders
   at WordPress can do to overcome this or do we have to rely on Google?
 * -Anthony
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: Contact Form 7] csv or excel](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-contact-form-7-csv-or-excel/)
 *  [ocaptain](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ocaptain/)
 * (@ocaptain)
 * [16 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-contact-form-7-csv-or-excel/#post-1200251)
 * It’s not for the faint of heart, but CFormsII will do it…
 * [http://www.deliciousdays.com/cforms-plugin/](http://www.deliciousdays.com/cforms-plugin/)
 * –[Anthony](http://www.thewpdojo.com)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [MM Forms – export CSV not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mm-forms-export-csv-not-working/)
 *  [ocaptain](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ocaptain/)
 * (@ocaptain)
 * [16 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/mm-forms-export-csv-not-working/#post-1319393)
 * I second this problem… The data IS being written to the database but the export
   file, although the plugin screen says “File has been generated, when I FTP to
   the directoy the filename is “.csv” … not “filename.csv” and it does have the
   first line of headers, but with NO delimiters followed by a single pair of quote
   marks for the 2 records in my database:
 * FirstNameLastNamePhoneNumberEmailAddress
    “ “
 * If this would write the file properly, I’d give the plugin 5 stars! eMails do
   work, though, so I give it 2 stars for that.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Slashes appearing before apostrophes](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slashes-appearing-before-apostrophes/)
 *  [ocaptain](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ocaptain/)
 * (@ocaptain)
 * [16 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slashes-appearing-before-apostrophes/#post-1000546)
 * Sorry… I changed my domain name… [HERE is the new link](http://www.thewpdojo.com/2009/12/apostrophe-slash-problem-solved/)

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ocaptain/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ocaptain/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)