Title: nzwebmaster's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# nzwebmaster

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nzwebmaster/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nzwebmaster/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nzwebmaster/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nzwebmaster/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nzwebmaster/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nzwebmaster/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nzwebmaster/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nzwebmaster/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP User Stylesheet Switcher] Header Not Loading](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-not-loading-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [nzwebmaster](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nzwebmaster/)
 * (@nzwebmaster)
 * [10 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-not-loading-3/#post-7693286)
 * I think the header loads from header css file! The theme has 10 selectable colour
   style sheets which I have distribution rights to, check out the theme here [simplethemes mobuis](http://themes.simplethemes.com/mobius/)
   he uses cookies which I can’t get to work.
 * If you want email me at [peter.mccabe@zoho.com](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nzwebmaster/replies/peter.mccabe@zoho.com?output_format=md)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP User Stylesheet Switcher] Header Not Loading](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-not-loading-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [nzwebmaster](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nzwebmaster/)
 * (@nzwebmaster)
 * [10 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-not-loading-3/#post-7693140)
 * Thanks for the fast reply, It’s just the colours not changing.
 * here’s the links
    [](http://mybasesite.com/style/)
 * I’ll make a donation when sorted
 * Thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)