Title: nycbone's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# nycbone

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nycbone/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nycbone/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nycbone/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nycbone/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nycbone/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nycbone/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nycbone/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nycbone/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Text Expander] [Plugin: Text Expander] Possible to Style the Expand Links?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-text-expander-possible-to-style-the-expand-links/)
 *  [nycbone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nycbone/)
 * (@nycbone)
 * [15 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-text-expander-possible-to-style-the-expand-links/#post-2042575)
 * I found it’s easy to go into the plugin php file and add a class to this line“
   $new_string = ‘<a style=”display:none;” id=”te’ . $rnum;”
 * Take out the style there and put in a class=”nameofstyle”
 * Then go to your CSS file and style the the link.
 * Still though, the plugin is not working in IE browsers.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Text Expander] [Plugin: Text Expander] Possible to Style the Expand Links?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-text-expander-possible-to-style-the-expand-links/)
 *  [nycbone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nycbone/)
 * (@nycbone)
 * [15 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-text-expander-possible-to-style-the-expand-links/#post-2042574)
 * I found it’s easy to go into the plugin php file and add a class to this line“
   $new_string = ‘<a style=”display:none;” id=”te’ . $rnum;”
 * Take out the style there and put in a class=”nameofstyle”
 * Then go to your CSS file and style the the link
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Text Expander] [Plugin: Text Expander] Doesn't work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-text-expander-doesnt-work/)
 *  [nycbone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nycbone/)
 * (@nycbone)
 * [15 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-text-expander-doesnt-work/#post-1864813)
 * I found this plugin to work on Firefox and Chrome but not IE. In IE the areas
   are expanded.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [My Category Order> WP 2.8.3 breaks it](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-category-ordergt-wp-283-breaks-it/)
 *  [nycbone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nycbone/)
 * (@nycbone)
 * [17 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/my-category-ordergt-wp-283-breaks-it/#post-1165464)
 * I second this result 🙁
 * Love this plug-in and hope for an update soon.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [[Plugin: NextGEN Gallery] Next-gen BuyNow Button from 1.0 doesn’t work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-nextgen-gallery-next-gen-buynow-button-from-10-doesnt-work/)
 *  [nycbone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nycbone/)
 * (@nycbone)
 * [17 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-nextgen-gallery-next-gen-buynow-button-from-10-doesnt-work/#post-976290)
 * I too recently bought the **NextGen Gallery Buy Now Button** extension and it
   didn’t work for me at all. No mention of issues anywhere before purchase. Absolutely
   NO support as inquiries over the last week haven’t been returned.
 * I feel totally taken and at this point. Since there is no mention of any issues
   or development progress for this product, I see **this offer as a scam**.
 * Save your $10 and find another solution!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [NextGen – Buy Now Buttons](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nextgen-buy-now-buttons/)
 *  [nycbone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nycbone/)
 * (@nycbone)
 * [17 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/nextgen-buy-now-buttons/#post-786764)
 * Installed easy enough. Configuration is an issue.
 * Now I’m trying to find the admin for this addon but I can’t find the extra tab
   mentioned anywhere. Is it supposed to be in “Options” of the nextGen Gallery?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [2.6 Causing Slow Loading?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/26-causing-slow-loading/)
 *  [nycbone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nycbone/)
 * (@nycbone)
 * [18 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/26-causing-slow-loading/#post-833522)
 * Jafer I feel the pain as I am having very similar fast then slow load time issues.
   For one client I found it to be the Godaddy server. They did something, it sped
   up by a few seconds but only for a couple of days. Slow as all get out now and
   my client isn’t happy. [http://savemela.com](http://savemela.com) (in development).
   I’ve tried the deletion of plugins as well and going to the default install theme
   for WP 2.6.x.
 * Can you let us know if all issues are still resolved and who was your provider?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Slow loading, none of the normal solutions seem to work.](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-loading-none-of-the-normal-solutions-seem-to-work/)
 *  [nycbone](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nycbone/)
 * (@nycbone)
 * [18 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/slow-loading-none-of-the-normal-solutions-seem-to-work/#post-856507)
 * I’m having similar issues with web sites I’m developing on GoDaddy. Once it was
   proved to be a server issue but the loading times are never that fast. I visited
   your site dolphinsdock, used it and noticed it to be very fast. Can I ask if 
   you have a solution to your previous question?
 * thanks – dave bone
 * FYI: My sites on GoDaddy with WordPress and are very slow are [http://selfdiscover.org](http://selfdiscover.org)
   and [http://savemela.com](http://savemela.com) (in progress)

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)