Title: npcobserver's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# npcobserver

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/npcobserver/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/npcobserver/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/npcobserver/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/npcobserver/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/npcobserver/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/npcobserver/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/npcobserver/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/npcobserver/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Say What?] Plugin no longer works](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-no-longer-works-46/)
 *  Thread Starter [npcobserver](https://wordpress.org/support/users/npcobserver/)
 * (@npcobserver)
 * [2 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-no-longer-works-46/#post-17498145)
 * [@leewillis77](https://wordpress.org/support/users/leewillis77/): Yes, the new
   version does seem to function properly. Thank you!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Say What?] Plugin no longer works](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-no-longer-works-46/)
 *  Thread Starter [npcobserver](https://wordpress.org/support/users/npcobserver/)
 * (@npcobserver)
 * [2 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-no-longer-works-46/#post-17497908)
 * [@robindesign](https://wordpress.org/support/users/robindesign/): I restored 
   the plugin to v. 2.1.9 after seeing your reply and it’s now working again!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Say What?] Plugin no longer works](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-no-longer-works-46/)
 *  Thread Starter [npcobserver](https://wordpress.org/support/users/npcobserver/)
 * (@npcobserver)
 * [2 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-no-longer-works-46/#post-17495191)
 * Thanks for your quick reply! It looks like somehow the plugin just doesn’t work
   on my site anymore. I’ve tried replacing both the same string and different strings(
   simple ones like “Previous”) and doing so in different themes, all in troubleshooting
   mode, so all other plugins were disabled. Nothing has worked. If you have any
   suggestions for anything else I can do to figure out the issue, I’d love to hear
   it. I’ll also try WordPress support to see if they can find the problem. In any
   event I appreciate your help and your work!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Collapse-O-Matic] Versions 1.8.3 and 1.8.4 broke my drawers](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/versins-1-8-3-and-1-8-4-broke-my-drawers/)
 *  [npcobserver](https://wordpress.org/support/users/npcobserver/)
 * (@npcobserver)
 * [3 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/versins-1-8-3-and-1-8-4-broke-my-drawers/#post-16999015)
 * [@twinpictures](https://wordpress.org/support/users/twinpictures/) : 18.5.1 works
   for me as well! Thank you for the quick fix!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Collapse-O-Matic] Versions 1.8.3 and 1.8.4 broke my drawers](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/versins-1-8-3-and-1-8-4-broke-my-drawers/)
 *  [npcobserver](https://wordpress.org/support/users/npcobserver/)
 * (@npcobserver)
 * [3 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/versins-1-8-3-and-1-8-4-broke-my-drawers/#post-16998592)
 * [@twinpictures](https://wordpress.org/support/users/twinpictures/) : Thank you
   for your attention to this issue! I (not OP) tried 1.8.5 but it appears the new
   version now hyphenates every word inside the “title” attribute and emojis aren’t
   displayed properly anymore (you can see this bug on your [test site](https://spacedonkey.de/4421/collapse-o-matic-and-inline-html/)),
   so had to downgrade to 1.8.4 (despite its embedded HTML issue).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Fonts Plugin | Google Fonts, Adobe Fonts & Upload Fonts] Plugin’s selection not up to date](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugins-selection-not-up-to-date/)
 *  Thread Starter [npcobserver](https://wordpress.org/support/users/npcobserver/)
 * (@npcobserver)
 * [4 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugins-selection-not-up-to-date/#post-15708949)
 * Thank you so much for the quick fix! Really appreciate it.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)