Title: nohea's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# nohea

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nohea/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nohea/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nohea/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nohea/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nohea/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nohea/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nohea/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nohea/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nohea/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nohea/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Links] import existing links into new widget](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/import-existing-links-into-new-widget/)
 *  [nohea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nohea/)
 * (@nohea)
 * [12 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/import-existing-links-into-new-widget/#post-4480332)
 * Great, I’m glad there is an easy way to import the WP links. Although I hit the“
   Import” button twice because nothing seemed to be happening, so I thought it 
   hadn’t worked. But sure enough, it had worked and imported all the links twice.
   Now deleting 39 pages of links… 😀
 *   Forum: [Everything else WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/miscellaneous/)
   
   In reply to: [Page keeps getting inexplicably deleted](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/page-keeps-getting-inexplicably-deleted/)
 *  Thread Starter [nohea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nohea/)
 * (@nohea)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/page-keeps-getting-inexplicably-deleted/#post-4038246)
 * That is so weird, it keeps happening.
 * Different titles, slugs, content. The one page I’m trying to create and keep 
   online keeps getting deleted after about an hour or so.
 * I have 3 other pages that I created before (two in 2012 and one on August 14)
   and they’re still fine and online.
 * It completely baffles me !
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] Messages all go to spam (Gmail)](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/messages-all-go-to-spam-gmail/)
 *  Thread Starter [nohea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nohea/)
 * (@nohea)
 * [13 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/messages-all-go-to-spam-gmail/#post-4030151)
 * Ok yea, it should work.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Bulk Delete] Can't delete posts by age](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-delete-posts-by-age/)
 *  Thread Starter [nohea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nohea/)
 * (@nohea)
 * [13 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-delete-posts-by-age/#post-3177244)
 * Actually, since I couldn’t bulk delete all the posts I wanted (I run a syndication
   website and needed to delete years worth of posts), I ended up deleting my entire
   website and re-installed everything from scratch. I didn’t try again your plugin
   afterwards because I didn’t need it anymore but when I try it now and I check“
   Only restrict to posts which are” and “Only delete first”, the fields next to
   them now become editable. It wasn’t working before I reinstalled WordPress, though,
   and I do not remember there appearing any javascript or other type of error messages.
   Just the field boxes stayed greyed out. I use Opera but I’m sure I must have 
   tried with Chrome at the time too.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP-PageNavi] Can't activate plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-activate-plugin-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [nohea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nohea/)
 * (@nohea)
 * [13 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cant-activate-plugin-3/#post-3178774)
 * Whoops, nevermind.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[FeedWordPress] [Plugin: FeedWordPress] Site is mega slow when the plugin is active](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-feedwordpress-site-is-mega-slow-when-the-plugin-is-active/)
 *  [nohea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nohea/)
 * (@nohea)
 * [13 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-feedwordpress-site-is-mega-slow-when-the-plugin-is-active/#post-3019448)
 * To me, the plugin still works, it still syndicates, with a lot of frequent duplicates.
   However I’ve noticed that for about a year, the site has been excruciatingly 
   slow. Just this morning, it took 5mn to even start to load the front page. Often
   doing anything like deleting a duplicate in the dashboard takes so long, the 
   request times out and takes me to an error page.
 * A year ago is also the last time the plugin was updated. I think it’s not maintained
   anymore.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [How do I add Drop Down Archives – Category/Date](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-add-drop-down-archives-categorydate/)
 *  [nohea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nohea/)
 * (@nohea)
 * [18 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-add-drop-down-archives-categorydate/#post-512886)
 * Hi,
 * How do you tweak this plugin to make it work for categories, too ?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Submit Link Plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/submit-link-plugin/)
 *  [nohea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nohea/)
 * (@nohea)
 * [19 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/submit-link-plugin/#post-348916)
 * For the record, I’m interested in a similar plugin too to act like: [http://moodymonday.org/](http://moodymonday.org/)
   but on a precise Submit page I’d make for it.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Submit link plugin?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/submit-link-plugin-1/)
 *  [nohea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nohea/)
 * (@nohea)
 * [19 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/submit-link-plugin-1/#post-433525)
 * I’m tweaking a blog to turn it into a small photo challenge and a ‘Submit your
   link’ plugin that autmatically displays the photo links would be greatly appreciated.
   I know a [site powered by Movable Type](http://moodymonday.org/) that does that,
   and I’m surprised no one came up with this for WordPress.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Custom Comment Template](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-comment-template/)
 *  [nohea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nohea/)
 * (@nohea)
 * [19 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-comment-template/#post-287614)
 * I would like to know the steps to make a custom comment template for pages as
   well, if anyone can help ? Thanks in advance !
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Disable WYSIWYG editor?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-wysiwyg-editor/)
 *  [nohea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nohea/)
 * (@nohea)
 * [20 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/disable-wysiwyg-editor/page/2/#post-328984)
 * Aaah, with ticking this box, I have removed the one thing that had always driven
   me crazy with WordPress, which otherwise is just awesome. And life can run smoothly
   again.
 * Yes, I wouldn’t have looked in my user profile either, but I guess this makes
   sense for enabling/disabling on a per-user basis ?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Newsletter plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/newsletter-plugin-2/)
 *  [nohea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nohea/)
 * (@nohea)
 * [20 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/newsletter-plugin-2/page/3/#post-332373)
 * Someone is developping an easy to use newsletter plugin here: [http://www.shiftthis.net/wordpress/2006/wordpress-newsletter-mailinglist-plugin-wishlist/](http://www.shiftthis.net/wordpress/2006/wordpress-newsletter-mailinglist-plugin-wishlist/)
   🙂
 * Still in beta, the real version will not be free, unfortunately.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Newsletter plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/newsletter-plugin-2/)
 *  [nohea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nohea/)
 * (@nohea)
 * [20 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/newsletter-plugin-2/page/3/#post-332372)
 * Hi, I’m also desperately pining for an easy to integrate newsletter manager plugin.
 * I removed the dot from the funkypenguin link, but it doesn’t go anywhere. There
   doesn’t seem to be much content either on the site.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [New Plug-in: Avatars](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-plug-in-avatars/)
 *  [nohea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nohea/)
 * (@nohea)
 * [20 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-plug-in-avatars/#post-328978)
 * Ah, I tried this and it worked fine anyway: [http://www.coffee2code.com/archives/2005/03/28/plugin-author-images/](http://www.coffee2code.com/archives/2005/03/28/plugin-author-images/).
   🙂
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [New Plug-in: Avatars](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-plug-in-avatars/)
 *  [nohea](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nohea/)
 * (@nohea)
 * [20 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-plug-in-avatars/#post-328977)
 * Hi cheesemasterdan,
 * Your plugin does just what I was looking for and from I’ve seen on your site,
   it works fine. However, I’m having trouble making it work here !
 * I think I followed pretty closely the instructions: I copied the PHP file into
   the plugins dir, created the /avatars/ one, chmodded it to 755, uploaded an image
   from the ‘Your avatar’ page and included the `<?php if(function_exists('cmd_show_avatar')){
   cmd_show_avatar(); } ?>` command in the index file like so:
 * `<h3 class="storytitle"><?php if(function_exists(’cmd_show_avatar’)){ cmd_show_avatar();}?
   ><a href="<?php the_permalink() ?>" rel="bookmark"><?php the_title(); ?></a></
   h3>
    </h3>
 * But here, no avatar deigns making an appearance: [http://urbangriffin.com/unjour/blog/](http://urbangriffin.com/unjour/blog/).
 * Would you know what I could have done wrong ?
 * Thank you!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nohea/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nohea/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)