Title: nmstetz9's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# nmstetz9

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nmstetz9/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nmstetz9/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nmstetz9/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nmstetz9/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nmstetz9/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nmstetz9/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nmstetz9/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nmstetz9/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Resizing Native WordPress Video Playlist](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/resizing-native-wordpress-video-playlist/)
 *  Thread Starter [nmstetz9](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nmstetz9/)
 * (@nmstetz9)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/resizing-native-wordpress-video-playlist/#post-5825530)
 * Perfect. Thanks for your help James!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Resizing Native WordPress Video Playlist](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/resizing-native-wordpress-video-playlist/)
 *  Thread Starter [nmstetz9](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nmstetz9/)
 * (@nmstetz9)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/resizing-native-wordpress-video-playlist/#post-5825492)
 * The name of this theme is Arcade (basic). And here’s the link: [Arcade Basic](https://wordpress.org/themes/arcade-basic)
 * Alternatively, do you think there is a way to edit the size just via the “Text”
   section. Here is the code used for the video playlist:
 * [playlist type="video" ids="178,174,175,176,177"]
 * Again appreciate the help.
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Resizing Native WordPress Video Playlist](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/resizing-native-wordpress-video-playlist/)
 *  Thread Starter [nmstetz9](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nmstetz9/)
 * (@nmstetz9)
 * [11 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/resizing-native-wordpress-video-playlist/#post-5825427)
 * James,
 * Thanks for the quick response! I guess I just assumed the video playlist was 
   part of one of the recent WordPress updates. In that case it’s definitely part
   of my theme as I haven’t downloaded a plugin for this.
 * That being said, under what file do you think I would be able to find the code
   for the video playlist so that I can edit its size?
 * This is the theme I have by the way if it’s helpful at all: [](https://wordpress.org/themes/arcade-basic)
 * Thanks for any and all help!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)