Title: ninathing's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# ninathing

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ninathing/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ninathing/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ninathing/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ninathing/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ninathing/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ninathing/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ninathing/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ninathing/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Liveblog] [Plugin: Liveblog] Error 404](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-liveblog-error-404/)
 *  [ninathing](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ninathing/)
 * (@ninathing)
 * [14 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-liveblog-error-404/#post-3039698)
 * I’m having the same problem, does not work at all with custom permalink structure.
   Same setup as Matteo, same exact error even with all other plugins deactivated.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: Simple Tags (RC1.2)] Getting Fatal Error After Installing RC 1.2](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-simple-tags-rc12-getting-fatal-error-after-installing-rc-12/)
 *  [ninathing](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ninathing/)
 * (@ninathing)
 * [16 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-simple-tags-rc12-getting-fatal-error-after-installing-rc-12/page/2/#post-1351717)
 * I was running WordPress 2.9.1 + the previous version of Simple Tags. It happened
   when I upgraded Simple Tags to the newest version. I never ran WP 2.3 or anything
   like that at all – I installed WordPress last December and I’ve kept it and all
   my plugins up to date ever since.
 * The problem was solved by removing the plugin and restoring my posts from a backup
   file. Haven’t had any issues since.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Plugin: Simple Tags (RC1.2)] Getting Fatal Error After Installing RC 1.2](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-simple-tags-rc12-getting-fatal-error-after-installing-rc-12/)
 *  [ninathing](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ninathing/)
 * (@ninathing)
 * [16 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-simple-tags-rc12-getting-fatal-error-after-installing-rc-12/#post-1351708)
 * After updating this plugin (to 1.7.4.2, on WordPress 2.9.1), all of my tags and
   categories disappeared and all my posts showed up as untagged and uncategorized.
   I had to uninstall the plugin and restore a backup file to get everything to 
   show up again, and had to manually tag and assign categories all over again. 
   Luckily my blog is fairly new so I didn’t have that many posts to fix. Either
   way, I won’t be using this plugin again. It’s one thing when a plugin fails, 
   it’s another when it screws up a whole web site.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)