Title: ninandi's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# ninandi

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ninandi/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ninandi/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ninandi/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ninandi/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ninandi/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ninandi/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ninandi/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ninandi/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Lightbox] lightbox stucks](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lightbox-stucks/)
 *  [ninandi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ninandi/)
 * (@ninandi)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lightbox-stucks/#post-4951841)
 * Hi,
    I am facing same issue, Did you get solution? My video take time for buffing.
   Please waiting for replay.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Video Lightbox] Litebox video is not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/litebox-video-is-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [ninandi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ninandi/)
 * (@ninandi)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/litebox-video-is-not-working/#post-5461422)
 * Hey,
    I deactive and activale plugin and other fields are hiden now. Its working
   mozila and IE perfect but problem with FF. What can I do? Pleas help me, I am
   stuck here. Do you have any online support or only forum?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Video Lightbox] Litebox video is not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/litebox-video-is-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [ninandi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ninandi/)
 * (@ninandi)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/litebox-video-is-not-working/#post-5461420)
 * I have all ready did that, My all pages hiding. Can you tell me how can i find
   out that plugin because in dashboard it showing me Advance custom field plugin,
   Google XML, and Advance custom filed :repeater field.
    TIA
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Video Lightbox] Litebox video is not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/litebox-video-is-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [ninandi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ninandi/)
 * (@ninandi)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/litebox-video-is-not-working/#post-5461276)
 * I am using lightbox fancybox plugins.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Video Lightbox] Litebox video is not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/litebox-video-is-not-working/)
 *  Thread Starter [ninandi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ninandi/)
 * (@ninandi)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/litebox-video-is-not-working/#post-5461250)
 * It is on my local machine.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Video Lightbox] causes page reload after a few seconds](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/causes-page-reload-after-a-few-seconds/)
 *  [ninandi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ninandi/)
 * (@ninandi)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/causes-page-reload-after-a-few-seconds/#post-5399548)
 * I got it, Will do that.
    Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Video Lightbox] causes page reload after a few seconds](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/causes-page-reload-after-a-few-seconds/)
 *  [ninandi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ninandi/)
 * (@ninandi)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/causes-page-reload-after-a-few-seconds/#post-5399547)
 * How can i do new thread?
    I am new for here.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Video Lightbox] causes page reload after a few seconds](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/causes-page-reload-after-a-few-seconds/)
 *  [ninandi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ninandi/)
 * (@ninandi)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/causes-page-reload-after-a-few-seconds/#post-5399545)
 * On my page I am paying two video one header and one is internal video it means
   popup video.error as follows:
    1) wen enter on site video taking time for paly.
   2) inner video not playing when click on play button. its showing small tinny
   window then showing medium window and again i have to hit play button if possible
   reply me, Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Adding width to conatiner](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-width-to-conatiner/)
 *  [ninandi](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ninandi/)
 * (@ninandi)
 * [11 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/adding-width-to-conatiner/#post-5222043)
 * Where can I find this code?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)