Title: nilebratcher's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# nilebratcher

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nilebratcher/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nilebratcher/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nilebratcher/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nilebratcher/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nilebratcher/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nilebratcher/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nilebratcher/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nilebratcher/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] Recently started gettting error message](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/recently-started-gettting-error-message/)
 *  Thread Starter [nilebratcher](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nilebratcher/)
 * (@nilebratcher)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/recently-started-gettting-error-message/#post-7016442)
 * Will do!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] Recently started gettting error message](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/recently-started-gettting-error-message/)
 *  Thread Starter [nilebratcher](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nilebratcher/)
 * (@nilebratcher)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/recently-started-gettting-error-message/#post-7016436)
 * There was nothing wrong on the hosting side.
 * I deleted it and re-installed it (not just deactivate/activate) and it worked.
 * Thanks for your help!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Contact Form 7] Recently started gettting error message](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/recently-started-gettting-error-message/)
 *  Thread Starter [nilebratcher](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nilebratcher/)
 * (@nilebratcher)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/recently-started-gettting-error-message/#post-7016387)
 * I’ve tried several options from the resources you provide and nothing seems to
   work. See screenshot of my settings at this link: [http://www.treacymarketing.com/clients/rendezvous/rendezvous_form_020216.png](http://www.treacymarketing.com/clients/rendezvous/rendezvous_form_020216.png).
   And again, here is a link to my current site: [http://www.rendezvousmusic.net/my-event/](http://www.rendezvousmusic.net/my-event/)
 * The funny thing is I’m working on a new version of this site and I have a staging
   site on the same server. The contact email is the same, and it is also using 
   Contact Form 7. The form on the staging site works, but it doesn’t on the other
   site even though I have the same settings set for both forms. This is a link 
   to the staging site: [http://dev.rendezvousmusic.net/contact-us/](http://dev.rendezvousmusic.net/contact-us/)
 * Any thoughts?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Responsive Lightbox & Gallery] How do I setup the Responsive Lightbox?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-setup-the-responsive-lightbox/)
 *  [nilebratcher](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nilebratcher/)
 * (@nilebratcher)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-setup-the-responsive-lightbox/#post-5805477)
 * I’m trying to apply the RL to image links but I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong.
   This is the page with the images that need to be in a Lightbox:
 * [http://www.violapranddesign.com/press/](http://www.violapranddesign.com/press/)
 * These are covers of magazines, and there are additional images of interior pages
   that are hidden and should show as part of the lightbox when a thumbnail is clicked.
   I applied the data-rel=”lightbox” attribute to my first 5 images to test it and
   nothing happens.
 * Help please!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)