Title: Nik's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Nik

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 93 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)…
[5](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/replies/page/5/?output_format=md)
[6](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/replies/page/6/?output_format=md)
[7](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/replies/page/7/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Paid Memberships Pro - Content Restriction, User Registration, & Paid Subscriptions] Syncing with BuddyPress XProfile fields](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/syncing-with-buddypress-xprofile-fields/)
 *  Thread Starter [Nik](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/)
 * (@nikbond)
 * [3 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/syncing-with-buddypress-xprofile-fields/#post-16888704)
 * Thank you again Kim. That link is really helpful too and I now have a much better
   idea of how it all fits together.
 * As suggested in the latest link, I’m actually thinking I may continue to create
   my fields in custom code for now at least (as they’re already set up in a PMPro
   Customisations plugin that I still need to continue to use for a few other purposes
   too) but that being the case, just wanted to check a couple of points as follows–
    1. Presumably I can still go ahead and delete the Register Helper plugin as this
       functionality is now handled in the core PMPro plugin?
    2. Would you recommend that I amend my field creation code to use the PMPro_Field
       class instead of the deprecated PMProOH_Field class?
    3. Is there a parameter/option to control whether a field should appear on the 
       checkout page?
    4. If I continue to use the “buddypress” parameter in my field creation code, am
       I right in thinking that syncing with Buddypress will happen automatically (
       assuming the Buddypress integration plugin is installed) or do I still need 
       to add a function to handle this as suggested in the link you mentioned above(
       eg. function my_pmpro_add_buddypress_to_existing_fields)?
 * With many thanks again for your assistance, it really is very much appreciated.–
   Nik
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Paid Memberships Pro - Content Restriction, User Registration, & Paid Subscriptions] Syncing with BuddyPress XProfile fields](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/syncing-with-buddypress-xprofile-fields/)
 *  Thread Starter [Nik](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/)
 * (@nikbond)
 * [3 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/syncing-with-buddypress-xprofile-fields/#post-16886308)
 * Hi Kim
 * Wow… thank you so much for such a quick response and I am indeed using the BuddyPress
   Integration plugin so fingers crossed that will work.
 * It took me ages to figure everything out when I first set things up a few years
   ago (although I have to say, it’s been working very nicely ever since) but as
   you say, will be good to get rid of at least some of the custom code as it will
   mean there are fewer “working parts” to go wrong… well hopefully 😉
 * Have a great day and I’ll let you know if I get stuck.
 * Best regards – Nik
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BuddyPress Group Email Subscription] Error on email unsubscribe link](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-on-email-unsubscribe-link/)
 *  Thread Starter [Nik](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/)
 * (@nikbond)
 * [3 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-on-email-unsubscribe-link/#post-16535155)
 * Thank you again and it’s at least reassuring to know that I was a) thinking along
   the right lines and b) I’m not the only one who couldn’t find anything obvious!(
   I was hoping I might come across some kind of action or filter that could be 
   removed, but at least from investigations so far, it’s not going to be quite 
   that simple.)
 * Thank you too for confirming I’m on the right track with regard to removing the
   Unsubscribe link for now. I really do appreciate how frustrating this kind of
   issue must be for you, especially when providing such a great plugin free of 
   charge, and if I do happen to come across a solution in future, I will certainly
   report back here.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BuddyPress Group Email Subscription] Error on email unsubscribe link](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-on-email-unsubscribe-link/)
 *  Thread Starter [Nik](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/)
 * (@nikbond)
 * [3 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-on-email-unsubscribe-link/#post-16533160)
 * [@boonebgorges](https://wordpress.org/support/users/boonebgorges/) – thank you
   for taking the trouble to get back to me. Since the error only occurs when attempting
   to access the Unsubscribe link, it looks to me as if there may be some problem
   with the order in which components are being loaded (ie. too soon for the bp_is_search_post_type_enable
   function to be loaded) but I do appreciate that you design for Buddypress not
   BuddyBoss so not really your problem.
 * I may try and investigate a bit further when I have time but in the meantime,
   will have to remove the Unsubscribe link from the emails. Would I be right in
   thinking I should use the ass_digest_format_item_group filter for that?
 * With many thanks again.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPC Product Bundles for WooCommerce] General tab in admin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/general-tab-in-admin/)
 *  Thread Starter [Nik](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/)
 * (@nikbond)
 * [4 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/general-tab-in-admin/#post-15715018)
 * Hi [@miemie](https://wordpress.org/support/users/miemie/)
 * Thank you for getting back to me.
 * This issue affects “non standard” products even they are NOT part of a bundle
   ie. with your plugin installed, no fields are displayed in the General (edit)
   tab.
 * I’m not asking for customisation but simply asking you to consider tweaking/improving
   your code to allow for this conflict which would affect anyone trying to edit
   non-standard products with your plugin installed.
 * Warm regards.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Print, PDF & Email by PrintFriendly] Form field labels missing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-field-labels-missing/)
 *  Thread Starter [Nik](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/)
 * (@nikbond)
 * [4 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-field-labels-missing/#post-15540697)
 * Ah… thank you SO much! That’s working perfectly and by using the same model, 
   I see now that I can also control other elements on the page to fine tune the
   results.
 * I’ve tested 3 or 4 different PDF generator plugins in my search and yours seems
   to be far and away the most flexible and user-friendly.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Print, PDF & Email by PrintFriendly] Form field labels missing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-field-labels-missing/)
 *  Thread Starter [Nik](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/)
 * (@nikbond)
 * [4 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/form-field-labels-missing/#post-15535695)
 * Hi there… thank you for getting back to me so promptly. Unfortunately the site
   is currently only on my local host but if all else fails, I will try to get a
   version online later. In the meantime, I’m thinking possibly the simplest option
   IS to use the “print-only” option but then to hide the elements I don’t want 
   to display with CSS.
 * When I use the “print-only” option the elements I don’t want to see have a class
   of .frm_hidden. I’ve tried hiding them with CSS along the lines of:
 * #printfriendly.pf-12 div#pf-print-area div#pf-content div.print-only .frm_hidden
   {
   display:none !important; visibility:hidden !important;}
 * … but this doesn’t seem to be working. Any hints? 😉
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Weight Tracker] Shortcodes](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shortcodes-407/)
 *  Thread Starter [Nik](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/)
 * (@nikbond)
 * [5 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shortcodes-407/#post-14200347)
 * Many thanks and will do.
 * I’m now off to have a play with the WPForms side of things to see what I can 
   achieve there too!
 * Regards
    Nik
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Weight Tracker] Shortcodes](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shortcodes-407/)
 *  Thread Starter [Nik](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/)
 * (@nikbond)
 * [5 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shortcodes-407/#post-14200206)
 * Ah how did I overlook that? That’s perfect…
 * I’ve now set it so that when viewing a profile other than the user’s own, they
   will see [wt-chart] and [wt-table] for the user whose profile they are viewing
   which is exactly what I wanted 😉
 * Thank you for putting together such a great plugin and you’ll be receiving an
   order for the Pro version shortly!
 * Warm regards
    Nik
 * PS. What is the purpose of the Search/Filter which appears above [wt-table]? 
   I’ve tried entering various criteria but not coming up with any results so not
   quite sure what I should be searching for? I think I may well hide it with CSS
   unless there’s a better way?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Weight Tracker] Shortcodes](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shortcodes-407/)
 *  Thread Starter [Nik](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/)
 * (@nikbond)
 * [5 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/shortcodes-407/#post-14192935)
 * Hi Ali
 * Many thanks for getting back to me so promptly.
 * I’m integrating your plugin with Buddypress so that members can track their progress
   on their Buddypress profiles (and that part is working really well) but I’d really
   like to make it so that it’s possible for members to view other members’ progress
   too eg. John can see Jack’s progress when viewing Jack’s profile 😉
 * I’ll have a look at the code to see if I can find a way to filter what is displayed
   based on user_id but if you have any suggestions, that would be really helpful.
 * Nik
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Easy Appointments] Integration with “Video Conferencing with Zoom”](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/integration-with-video-conferencing-with-zoom/)
 *  [Nik](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/)
 * (@nikbond)
 * [5 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/integration-with-video-conferencing-with-zoom/#post-13671840)
 * Hi [@davidfh34](https://wordpress.org/support/users/davidfh34/)
 * I’d be really interested in knowing more about your integration as it sounds 
   very similar to what I’m trying to achieve.
 * Would you be willing to post more details here or do we need to find some way
   of communicating privately?
 * With many thanks in advance.
    Nik
    -  This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by [Nik](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Announcement & Notification Banner - Bulletin] Conflict with Buddypress](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conflict-with-buddypress-12/)
 *  Thread Starter [Nik](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/)
 * (@nikbond)
 * [5 years, 12 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conflict-with-buddypress-12/#post-13518642)
 * Thank you for getting back to me Michiel.
 * I did a bit more investigation on this myself and the issue seems to be coming
   from the frontend/build/free.js file.
 * For now at least, I’ve got around this by tweaking the code so that the js doesn’t
   get loaded on the Buddypress profile pages. Obviously this means the announcements
   don’t get shown on the profile pages either, but this isn’t a major issue since
   they’re still visible everywhere else. That said, of course, if you can come 
   up with a more permanent solution even better…
 * Regards
    Nik
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Registration Options for BuddyPress] Non members gaining access to members’ profile page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/non-members-gaining-access-to-members-profile-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [Nik](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/)
 * (@nikbond)
 * [6 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/non-members-gaining-access-to-members-profile-page/page/2/#post-12410562)
 * Ah bless you… I must admit I was slightly alarmed myself when I came across the“
   anomaly”, albeit one that was only occuring in a very specific set of circumstances.
 * For what it’s worth, I still think it’s a really useful plug-in (which I’ve customised
   slightly for several different sites now) and the support is even better 😉
 * Hope you can have a rather more “restful” weekend…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Registration Options for BuddyPress] Non members gaining access to members’ profile page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/non-members-gaining-access-to-members-profile-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [Nik](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/)
 * (@nikbond)
 * [6 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/non-members-gaining-access-to-members-profile-page/page/2/#post-12408998)
 * OK… I’ve just tested everything I can think of and that does indeed seem to be
   working. No doubt my (very attentive) users will let me know if not, but fingers
   crossed, so far so good…
 * Thank you so much for your assistance with this. I really appreciate it.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Registration Options for BuddyPress] Non members gaining access to members’ profile page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/non-members-gaining-access-to-members-profile-page/)
 *  Thread Starter [Nik](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/)
 * (@nikbond)
 * [6 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/non-members-gaining-access-to-members-profile-page/page/2/#post-12393833)
 * Hi Michael
 * Just wondering if you’d had any further chance to look into this? 😉

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 93 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)…
[5](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/replies/page/5/?output_format=md)
[6](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/replies/page/6/?output_format=md)
[7](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/replies/page/7/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nikbond/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)