Title: nicolacoca's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# nicolacoca

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nicolacoca/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nicolacoca/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nicolacoca/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nicolacoca/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nicolacoca/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nicolacoca/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nicolacoca/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nicolacoca/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[YMC Filter] Tag and Category display issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tag-and-category-display-issue/)
 *  Thread Starter [nicolacoca](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nicolacoca/)
 * (@nicolacoca)
 * [3 days, 13 hours ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tag-and-category-display-issue/#post-19033181)
 * Thank you for your answer. I’ll try to build structure I want using hooks you
   shared
 * Regards
 * N.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[YMC Filter] Tag and Category display issue](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tag-and-category-display-issue/)
 *  Thread Starter [nicolacoca](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nicolacoca/)
 * (@nicolacoca)
 * [4 days, 8 hours ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tag-and-category-display-issue/#post-19032548)
 * Thank you for the clarification. That makes sense regarding the intended behavior
   of “Categories” and “Tags”, and I understand why you are renaming them to “Taxonomy
   Labels” and “All Terms”.
 * However, I have one remaining question regarding the **Structural Builder**.
 * I am using the Structural Builder with a custom card structure (model 1803), 
   and I would like to keep this layout.
 * What I need is:
    - display the actual standard WordPress category name, e.g. `Conseils` or `Actus`,
      instead of the taxonomy label `Catégorie`;
    - display only the actual WordPress tags in the Tags area, without including
      the category;
    - do this server-side if possible, so there is no JavaScript replacement, AJAX
      request, delay or visual flash;
    - keep using the Structural Builder.
 * Your documentation mentions custom post layout hooks such as `ymc/post/layout/
   custom`, but as I understand it, these hooks are intended for the Classic / Custom
   Post Layout and do not work with the Structural Builder.
 * So my specific question is:
 * **Does YMC 3.12.15 provide a hook or filter that allows developers to override
   the output of the individual Structural Builder components (Categories / Tags),
   or otherwise modify the taxonomy data used by Structural Builder before the card
   HTML is generated?**
 * If so, could you please provide the exact hook/filter name and a short code example?
 * If there is currently no hook for Structural Builder, could you confirm that 
   as well? In that case, I will know that this requires either a plugin-side modification
   or a feature request.
 * Thank you!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)