Title: Nick H.'s Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Nick H.

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nickholtgmailcom/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nickholtgmailcom/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nickholtgmailcom/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nickholtgmailcom/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nickholtgmailcom/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nickholtgmailcom/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nickholtgmailcom/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nickholtgmailcom/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Gravity 2 PDF] Plugin stopped working all of a sudden](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-stopped-working-all-of-a-sudden-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [Nick H.](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nickholtgmailcom/)
 * (@nickholtgmailcom)
 * [8 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-stopped-working-all-of-a-sudden-2/#post-9898279)
 * Got it! I restored a backup to downgrade WordPress and everything’s cool now!
 * So it’s a 4.9.2 issue.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Gravity 2 PDF] watermark showing](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/watermark-showing/)
 *  [Nick H.](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nickholtgmailcom/)
 * (@nickholtgmailcom)
 * [8 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/watermark-showing/#post-9898251)
 * Got it! I restored a backup to downgrade WordPress and everything’s cool now!
 * So it’s a 4.9.2 issue.
 * Whoops! Thought I still had my thread open and replied to the wrong one. Sorry!
    -  This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by [Nick H.](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nickholtgmailcom/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Manager - Calendar, Bookings, Tickets, Appointments and more!] I'm getting an error code on event pages now – updated to WordPress 4.4](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/im-getting-an-error-code-on-event-pages-now-updated-to-wordpress-44/)
 *  [Nick H.](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nickholtgmailcom/)
 * (@nickholtgmailcom)
 * [10 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/im-getting-an-error-code-on-event-pages-now-updated-to-wordpress-44/#post-6841184)
 * VERY good point Lee & zakkates.
 * This code actually came from a patch that will be included in the next WordPress
   release. The details of the patch can be found here: [https://core.trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/34723/34723.patch](https://core.trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/34723/34723.patch)
 * If interested, you should definitely check out the thread where I found the fix
   here:
    [https://wordpress.org/support/topic/warning-after-the-upgrade-to-wp-44/page/2?replies=50](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/warning-after-the-upgrade-to-wp-44/page/2?replies=50)
 * It also seems someone from WooThemes chimed in on the above thread, and they’ve
   updated the WooFramework to fix this as well. So, if you’re using a WooTheme,
   it’s just as simple as updating your framework.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Manager - Calendar, Bookings, Tickets, Appointments and more!] I'm getting an error code on event pages now – updated to WordPress 4.4](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/im-getting-an-error-code-on-event-pages-now-updated-to-wordpress-44/)
 *  [Nick H.](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nickholtgmailcom/)
 * (@nickholtgmailcom)
 * [10 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/im-getting-an-error-code-on-event-pages-now-updated-to-wordpress-44/#post-6841039)
 * I used the patch listed on this thread and it worked:
    [https://wordpress.org/support/topic/warning-after-the-upgrade-to-wp-44/page/2?replies=50](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/warning-after-the-upgrade-to-wp-44/page/2?replies=50)
 * To fix, open your category-template.php and replace lines 1144 – 1158…
 *     ```
       function get_the_terms( $post, $taxonomy ) {
       	if ( ! $post = get_post( $post ) )
       		return false;
   
       	$terms = get_object_term_cache( $post->ID, $taxonomy );
       	if ( false === $terms ) {
       		$terms = wp_get_object_terms( $post->ID, $taxonomy );
       		$to_cache = array();
       		foreach ( $terms as $key => $term ) {
       			$to_cache[ $key ] = $term->data;
       		}
       		wp_cache_add( $post->ID, $to_cache, $taxonomy . '_relationships' );
       	}
   
       	$terms = array_map( 'get_term', $terms );
       ```
   
 * …with the new code from the patch:
 *     ```
       function get_the_terms( $post, $taxonomy ) {
       	if ( ! $post = get_post( $post ) )
       		return false;
   
       	$terms = get_object_term_cache( $post->ID, $taxonomy );
        	if ( false === $terms ) {
        		$terms = wp_get_object_terms( $post->ID, $taxonomy );
       		if ( ! is_wp_error( $terms ) ) {
       			$to_cache = array();
       			foreach ( $terms as $key => $term ) {
       				$to_cache[ $key ] = $term->data;
       			}
       			wp_cache_add( $post->ID, $to_cache, $taxonomy . '_relationships' );
        		}
        	}
   
       	if ( ! is_wp_error( $terms ) ) {
       		$terms = array_map( 'get_term', $terms );
       	}
       ```
   
 * So is now line 1144 – 1162. This fix will be included in the future 4.4.1 I suppose
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Manager - Calendar, Bookings, Tickets, Appointments and more!] I'm getting an error code on event pages now – updated to WordPress 4.4](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/im-getting-an-error-code-on-event-pages-now-updated-to-wordpress-44/)
 *  [Nick H.](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nickholtgmailcom/)
 * (@nickholtgmailcom)
 * [10 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/im-getting-an-error-code-on-event-pages-now-updated-to-wordpress-44/#post-6841031)
 * Me too, client isn’t very happy about it. Any suggestions?
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [I know you get this all the time…](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-know-you-get-this-all-the-time/)
 *  Thread Starter [Nick H.](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nickholtgmailcom/)
 * (@nickholtgmailcom)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-know-you-get-this-all-the-time/#post-4276843)
 * I misspoke, I think that’s where the hacker’s attack started. I found a lot of
   different vulnerabilities that have been reported in nextgen and thought maybe
   he exploited one of those.
 * I realized that I had all my edited theme files on my laptop, so I created a 
   new wordpress installation and used the export function to get all of the pages
   and posts moved over. Not as bad as i thought it would be, new site is living
   at [http://www.nicknetworks.com/jeremyf](http://www.nicknetworks.com/jeremyf)
   until I get everything looking right then i’ll switch the domain directory and
   be done with it. Wish I had thought of that earlier! lol
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [I know you get this all the time…](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-know-you-get-this-all-the-time/)
 *  Thread Starter [Nick H.](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nickholtgmailcom/)
 * (@nickholtgmailcom)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-know-you-get-this-all-the-time/#post-4276839)
 * Update, found some 4 year old posts about base64_decode….It’s all in my site.
   Looks like it started in the nextgen gallery I was dumb enough to have installed.
 * So, digging through php files now to give it my best shot
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [I know you get this all the time…](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-know-you-get-this-all-the-time/)
 *  Thread Starter [Nick H.](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nickholtgmailcom/)
 * (@nickholtgmailcom)
 * [12 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-know-you-get-this-all-the-time/#post-4276838)
 * This is what embeds itself into my pages:
 * _[hacked code removed – please do not post that here – use a pastebin if you 
   want someone to be able to look at it ]_

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)