Title: nextiteration's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# nextiteration

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nextiteration/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nextiteration/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nextiteration/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nextiteration/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nextiteration/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nextiteration/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nextiteration/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nextiteration/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Ninja Forms - Contact Form Builder with Calculators, Quizzes, Signatures & AI Form Builder] Payment_total_type throwing json warning](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/payment_total_type-throwing-json-warning/)
 *  Thread Starter [nextiteration](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nextiteration/)
 * (@nextiteration)
 * [1 year, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/payment_total_type-throwing-json-warning/#post-18484214)
 * Hi,
 * Removing and adding the actions didn’t work for me, and the problem reappeared
   when the plugin was recently update. Do you have an update as to when this will
   be implemented? I’m the meantime, I’ve added my patch to the plugin on our site(
   checking to see if payment_total_type exists in the $subject array)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Style Switcher] Broken](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/broken-586/)
 *  Plugin Author [nextiteration](https://wordpress.org/support/users/nextiteration/)
 * (@nextiteration)
 * [8 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/broken-586/#post-10294992)
 * Hi,
 * Sorry for the delay in response – I was expecting to receive a notification that
   I either missed or didn’t get. This was a benign error thrown when it tried to
   loop through style switcher items before any existed. It should be fixed in the
   current version.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)