Title: neutcomp's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# neutcomp

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/neutcomp/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/neutcomp/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/neutcomp/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/neutcomp/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/neutcomp/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/neutcomp/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/neutcomp/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/neutcomp/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/neutcomp/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/neutcomp/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Slider by webxapp - Responsive Image Slider for WordPress] What’s the short code?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/whats-the-short-code/)
 *  [neutcomp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/neutcomp/)
 * (@neutcomp)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/whats-the-short-code/#post-13433342)
 * I found it in the code it self not in the interface.
    So place this in the page/
   message and it works.
 * [wxas id=”XXXX”]
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Slider by webxapp - Responsive Image Slider for WordPress] What’s the short code?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/whats-the-short-code/)
 *  [neutcomp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/neutcomp/)
 * (@neutcomp)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/whats-the-short-code/#post-13430232)
 * I am looking for exactly the same thing! But 4 month’s and no reply does not 
   sound promising 🙁
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[YOP Poll] Email notification show results?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/email-notification-show-results/)
 *  Thread Starter [neutcomp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/neutcomp/)
 * (@neutcomp)
 * [7 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/email-notification-show-results/#post-11637283)
 * Thanks! That works fine 🙂
 * One remark It would also be nice if this works in the Subject of the mail:
    A
   new vote was registered on %VOTE_DATE% for %POLL_NAME%
 * Because now this only works in the message it self.
 * And why do I need to specify per poll the mail content? Because I can set it 
   up also in the general settings. But if I enable the “Send Email notifications”
   to true the fields below are all required.
 * Bye,
    Bjorn
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Manager - Calendar, Bookings, Tickets, Appointments and more!] Prefill field](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/prefill-field/)
 *  Thread Starter [neutcomp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/neutcomp/)
 * (@neutcomp)
 * [7 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/prefill-field/#post-11470573)
 * Patrick I found the solution as I mentioned in my previous message. I want to
   have a ticket that you can sell (i need name, age etc) but you can also add a
   t-shirt as a goody (i need t-shirt size). And because Event Manager does not 
   have the option to add different values per ticket I am working around it to 
   refill and hide fields.
 * I am also looking into the Mollie payment system now btw 😉
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Manager - Calendar, Bookings, Tickets, Appointments and more!] Prefill field](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/prefill-field/)
 *  Thread Starter [neutcomp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/neutcomp/)
 * (@neutcomp)
 * [7 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/prefill-field/#post-11459979)
 * Ok i found the solution by just adding a little wait before setting the value.
 *     ```
       const sleep = (milliseconds) => {
          return new Promise(resolve => setTimeout(resolve, milliseconds))
       }
   
       sleep(500).then(() => {
          $('#em-attendee-details-17 #attendee_voornaam').val("dummy-voornaam");
       });
       ```
   
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Manager - Calendar, Bookings, Tickets, Appointments and more!] Prefill field](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/prefill-field/)
 *  Thread Starter [neutcomp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/neutcomp/)
 * (@neutcomp)
 * [7 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/prefill-field/#post-11459902)
 * Patrick,
 * Thanks for your quick reply. Unfortunately this also does not work
 *     ```
       $('input[name="em_attendee_fields[17][attendee_voornaam][]"').css("border","1px solid red").val("voor");
       ```
   
 * Any other solution? Seems so easy but it’s not working in the function file. 
   If I add this code to the console it works fine.
 *     ```
       document.getElementsByName("em_attendee_fields[17][attendee_voornaam][]")[0].value="testdata";	
       ```
   
 * `
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Events Manager - Calendar, Bookings, Tickets, Appointments and more!] Add input field on contact level](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-input-field-on-contact-level/)
 *  Thread Starter [neutcomp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/neutcomp/)
 * (@neutcomp)
 * [8 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/add-input-field-on-contact-level/#post-10155272)
 * Thanks that works. Is there also a way to show the extra field in the mail template?
   I named the new field: name=”user_license”
 * This won’t work I guess out of the box: license : #_user_license
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Tagcloud per category](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tagcloud-per-category/)
 *  Thread Starter [neutcomp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/neutcomp/)
 * (@neutcomp)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tagcloud-per-category/#post-9716599)
 * I could also not found anything useful. Maybe I have to build or modify the existing
   plugin you send me. Thanks for your reply.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[MailPoet Newsletters (Previous)] Link is not working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/link-is-not-working-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [neutcomp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/neutcomp/)
 * (@neutcomp)
 * [9 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/link-is-not-working-3/#post-9501201)
 * Oeps I posted this in the wrong section. I already use version 3.
    Can you move
   this topic or do I need to repost this in the version 3 area?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Fields] Query Post by Custom Date Field](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/query-post-by-custom-date-field/)
 *  Thread Starter [neutcomp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/neutcomp/)
 * (@neutcomp)
 * [13 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/query-post-by-custom-date-field/#post-3571912)
 * Thanks I used the usort method. Not the nicest and fastest way but it does the
   job 🙂
 * Why do you only store the date/time picker in iso format and not also the date
   picker? That would solve a lot of issues I think.
 * Because if you now use both you need different ways to show the data.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Fields] Query Post by Custom Date Field](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/query-post-by-custom-date-field/)
 *  Thread Starter [neutcomp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/neutcomp/)
 * (@neutcomp)
 * [13 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/query-post-by-custom-date-field/#post-3571863)
 * Par,
 * What I want to do is your option 3)
 * > (Three: Wait a couple of days and let me update Simple Fields with support 
   > for storing the dates as unixdates, since it makes so much more sense!)
 * As I can see you have a option “Enable Extended Return Values” with the description
 * > Return an array with the selected date as a unix timestamp and as the date 
   > format set in WordPress settings.
 * But how can I sort then on the timestamp?
    Because when I do this:
 *     ```
       $selected_value = simple_fields_get_post_value(get_the_id(), "Datum", true);
       print_r($selected_value);
       ```
   
 * I see this as an return value but the order is still the same:
 *     ```
       Array ( [saved_value] => 14/07/2013 [timestamp] => 1373760000 [date_format] => 14 July 2013 [date_format_i18n] => 14 juli 2013 )
       ```
   
 * Hope you can help me out.
    Bjorn
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Fields] Query Post by Custom Date Field](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/query-post-by-custom-date-field/)
 *  Thread Starter [neutcomp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/neutcomp/)
 * (@neutcomp)
 * [13 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/query-post-by-custom-date-field/#post-3571827)
 * Par,
 * I found something interesting. I debug-ed the query and run it directly on the
   mysql database. As you can see in the screenshot is not ordered correctly like
   I put in my previous message.
 * [Screenshot result](http://www.vanderneut.nu/query.png)
 * The strange thing here is that I don’t know why? Do you have a clue? Or even 
   better an solution 🙂
 * Thanks for your help.
    Bjorn
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Fields] Query Post by Custom Date Field](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/query-post-by-custom-date-field/)
 *  Thread Starter [neutcomp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/neutcomp/)
 * (@neutcomp)
 * [13 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/query-post-by-custom-date-field/#post-3571754)
 * Aha I see what it does now 🙂
 * Its sorts only on day and not yet with month and year. So it looks something 
   like this now:
 * 2 june
    4 may 6 june 7 april
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Fields] Query Post by Custom Date Field](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/query-post-by-custom-date-field/)
 *  Thread Starter [neutcomp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/neutcomp/)
 * (@neutcomp)
 * [13 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/query-post-by-custom-date-field/#post-3571752)
 * Par,
 * Thanks for the quick reply. It changed the order but it seems like its now completly
   random 🙂
 *     ```
       'orderby' => 'meta_value',
         'meta_key' => '_simple_fields_fieldGroupID_1_fieldID_1_numInSet_0',
         'order' => 'ASC'
       ```
   
 * Any other solution?
 * Thanks,
    Bjorn
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simple Fields] Query Post by Custom Date Field](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/query-post-by-custom-date-field/)
 *  Thread Starter [neutcomp](https://wordpress.org/support/users/neutcomp/)
 * (@neutcomp)
 * [13 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/query-post-by-custom-date-field/#post-3571746)
 * Hum,
 * I found out that in the database table wp_postmeta there is a field with another
   name: “_simple_fields_fieldGroupID_1_fieldID_1_numInSet_0”
 * I changed it now to this but still no luck:
 *     ```
       query_posts(
       				array(
       					'showposts' => 50,
       					'post_parent' => $this_page_id,
       					'posts_per_page' => 50,
       					'post_type' => 'page',
       					'meta-key' => '_simple_fields_fieldGroupID_1_fieldID_1_numInSet_0',
       					'orderby' => 'meta_value',
       					'order' => 'ASC'
   
       				)
       			);
       ```
   

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/neutcomp/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/neutcomp/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)