Title: netineti's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# netineti

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/netineti/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/netineti/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/netineti/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/netineti/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/netineti/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/netineti/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/netineti/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/netineti/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Change hero header home and subfooter](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-hero-header-home-and-subfooter/)
 *  Thread Starter [netineti](https://wordpress.org/support/users/netineti/)
 * (@netineti)
 * [8 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-hero-header-home-and-subfooter/#post-10482630)
 * Many Thanks for your kindness. Have a nice day !
 * Chantal
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Change hero header home and subfooter](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-hero-header-home-and-subfooter/)
 *  Thread Starter [netineti](https://wordpress.org/support/users/netineti/)
 * (@netineti)
 * [8 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-hero-header-home-and-subfooter/#post-10480638)
 * I precise :
 * I don’t want help to built my own “home header hero area” with a page builder
   or other, but just for hiding this one.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [Change hero header home and subfooter](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-hero-header-home-and-subfooter/)
 *  Thread Starter [netineti](https://wordpress.org/support/users/netineti/)
 * (@netineti)
 * [8 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-hero-header-home-and-subfooter/#post-10480627)
 * Your quick respons is so nice. Many Thanks !!!
 * 1/ Works great. I can change the height in the code. Good
 * If I want to hide all the “home hero header area” and built my own, can you help?
 * 2/ This is too complicated to me like I thought.
 * This Theme IGNIS is nice and I am surprised that it don’t exist in premium version
   with most customizations.
 * Haven a nice day !
 * Chantal
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Tonal] Header height and sticky menu](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-height-and-sticky-menu/)
 *  Thread Starter [netineti](https://wordpress.org/support/users/netineti/)
 * (@netineti)
 * [12 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-height-and-sticky-menu/#post-4875273)
 * Hi Sheri !
 * Thanks for reply. By sticky menu, I mean that menu icon don’t scroll with content
   and stay always visible, even though you are on bottom page.
 * I must say I like very much your theme too (photo addict), but I never understood
   how to use it. LOL
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Tonal] Header height and sticky menu](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-height-and-sticky-menu/)
 *  Thread Starter [netineti](https://wordpress.org/support/users/netineti/)
 * (@netineti)
 * [12 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/header-height-and-sticky-menu/#post-4875269)
 * Hi Kathryn
 * Tonal isn’t installed for now, so I can’t provide link. Sorry
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [overlay color](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/overlay-color/)
 *  Thread Starter [netineti](https://wordpress.org/support/users/netineti/)
 * (@netineti)
 * [12 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/overlay-color/#post-4879002)
 * I mean a background image and content page background color with 50% opacity 
   instead of transparent, so text is more readable.
 * Thanks

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)