Title: Andy Hoang Huu's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Andy Hoang Huu

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ndoublehwp/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ndoublehwp/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ndoublehwp/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ndoublehwp/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ndoublehwp/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ndoublehwp/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ndoublehwp/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ndoublehwp/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ndoublehwp/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ndoublehwp/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ndoublehwp/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ndoublehwp/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/reviews/)
    In reply to:
   [[Opal Estate Pro - Property Management and Submission] Great but](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/great-but-134/)
 *  Plugin Contributor [Andy Hoang Huu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ndoublehwp/)
 * (@ndoublehwp)
 * [6 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/great-but-134/#post-12849636)
 * Hi [@ram2013](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ram2013/),
    Thank you for your
   review! Regarding your issue, please check your mail server again, you can test
   it with Contact Form 7 to send an email. The email will be sent to Property Author(
   who create property). This is an important feature and all customers still use
   it normally. You can contact our dev via our forum for more infor: [https://themelexus.ticksy.com/](https://themelexus.ticksy.com/)
   Best regards!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Simple Buy Now] Buy Now](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/buy-now/)
 *  Plugin Author [Andy Hoang Huu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ndoublehwp/)
 * (@ndoublehwp)
 * [7 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/buy-now/#post-11206290)
 * You can use my plugin option: Admin > WooCommerce > Settings > Buy Now > Button
   Position > Replace Add to cart button.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Simple Buy Now] Button Breaks Astra Menu and Above Header Widget on Product Pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/button-breaks-astra-menu-and-above-header-widget-on-product-pages/)
 *  Plugin Author [Andy Hoang Huu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ndoublehwp/)
 * (@ndoublehwp)
 * [7 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/button-breaks-astra-menu-and-above-header-widget-on-product-pages/#post-11186341)
 * Can you tell me your PHP version and WooCommerce version are you using first?
   
   My plugin requires at least PHP version 5.4 and WooCommerce 3.0 to work. Also,
   you should enable debug mode and debug log of WordPress to see errors when you
   activate my plugin. Thank you so much!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Simple Buy Now] Button Breaks Astra Menu and Above Header Widget on Product Pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/button-breaks-astra-menu-and-above-header-widget-on-product-pages/)
 *  Plugin Author [Andy Hoang Huu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ndoublehwp/)
 * (@ndoublehwp)
 * [7 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/button-breaks-astra-menu-and-above-header-widget-on-product-pages/#post-11186334)
 * Hi there,
    Can you clone your site to another domain and provide site account
   for me via Gmail? I so need your support to find this conflict. Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Simple Buy Now] Button Breaks Astra Menu and Above Header Widget on Product Pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/button-breaks-astra-menu-and-above-header-widget-on-product-pages/)
 *  Plugin Author [Andy Hoang Huu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ndoublehwp/)
 * (@ndoublehwp)
 * [7 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/button-breaks-astra-menu-and-above-header-widget-on-product-pages/#post-11182304)
 * Hi there,
    I think you should contact theme author first because my plugin works
   normally with default WordPress theme. I can’t conclude anything because there
   is no specific link and unclear description.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Simple Buy Now] Buy Now in Category](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/buy-now-in-category/)
 *  Plugin Author [Andy Hoang Huu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ndoublehwp/)
 * (@ndoublehwp)
 * [7 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/buy-now-in-category/#post-11177912)
 * Hi there,
    If you are a developer, you can use this shortcode at `content-single-
   product` template or its child. It should be written on the inside of the form
   cart. Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Simple Buy Now] Buy Now button now working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/buy-now-button-now-working-2/)
 *  Plugin Author [Andy Hoang Huu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ndoublehwp/)
 * (@ndoublehwp)
 * [7 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/buy-now-button-now-working-2/#post-11146803)
 * Have a nice day! [@rifatspir](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rifatspir/),
   
   Thank you for your efforts to find errors. You can use the old version as a temporary
   solution. But there are some bugs with some WooCommerce Gateway add-ons (ex: 
   Stripe), if you don’t use them, it’s not a problem. Also, I find some documents
   about caching from WooCommerce. [https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/configuring-caching-plugins/](https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/configuring-caching-plugins/)
   In this case, you should exclude Single product pages (Product detail) because
   there pages like Cart page. Can you provide plugins name and their versions? 
   I need to create this error with the localhost so I can improve it. Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Simple Buy Now] Buy Now button now working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/buy-now-button-now-working-2/)
 *  Plugin Author [Andy Hoang Huu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ndoublehwp/)
 * (@ndoublehwp)
 * [7 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/buy-now-button-now-working-2/#post-11142106)
 * Have a nice day! [@educationguideonline](https://wordpress.org/support/users/educationguideonline/),
   
   Thank you for your efforts to find errors. You can use the old version as a temporary
   solution. But there are some bugs with some WooCommerce Gateway add-ons (ex: 
   Stripe), if you don’t use them, it’s not a problem. Also, I find some documents
   about caching from WooCommerce. [https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/configuring-caching-plugins/](https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/configuring-caching-plugins/)
   In this case, you should exclude Single product pages (Product detail) because
   there pages like Cart page. Can you provide plugins name and their versions? 
   I need to create this error with the localhost so I can improve it. Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Simple Buy Now] Buy Now button now working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/buy-now-button-now-working-2/)
 *  Plugin Author [Andy Hoang Huu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ndoublehwp/)
 * (@ndoublehwp)
 * [7 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/buy-now-button-now-working-2/#post-11138157)
 * Hi [@educationguideonline](https://wordpress.org/support/users/educationguideonline/),
   
   I tested at my localhost and an online site with logged in and it’s working normally.
   Can you deactivate step by step plugins and check it? Maybe from your cache plugins.
   Also, you can check my plugin at other sites.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Simple Buy Now] Buy Now button now working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/buy-now-button-now-working-2/)
 *  Plugin Author [Andy Hoang Huu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ndoublehwp/)
 * (@ndoublehwp)
 * [7 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/buy-now-button-now-working-2/#post-11138079)
 * Hi [@rifatspir](https://wordpress.org/support/users/rifatspir/),
    Please follow
   this topic and try to test it. I’ll wait for you. Best regard!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Simple Buy Now] Buy Now button now working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/buy-now-button-now-working-2/)
 *  Plugin Author [Andy Hoang Huu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ndoublehwp/)
 * (@ndoublehwp)
 * [7 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/buy-now-button-now-working-2/#post-11138070)
 * Hi [@educationguideonline](https://wordpress.org/support/users/educationguideonline/),
   
   I tested it on Chrome via iPhone 6 and Nokia 6 (Android) and all is ok. I think
   this issue from your device or browser version. I’ll change this topic status
   to Resolved. Are you ok? Thank you for using!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Simple Buy Now] Buy Now button now working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/buy-now-button-now-working-2/)
 *  Plugin Author [Andy Hoang Huu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ndoublehwp/)
 * (@ndoublehwp)
 * [7 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/buy-now-button-now-working-2/#post-11137959)
 * Hi [@educationguideonline](https://wordpress.org/support/users/educationguideonline/),
   
   I check your site and It’s so ok. What’s happened with your site? You can check
   my video: [https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KghdreKSaAIIMNwQ9sHJIb9BEiAYmjj3/view?usp=sharing](https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KghdreKSaAIIMNwQ9sHJIb9BEiAYmjj3/view?usp=sharing)
   Can you check it in another browser or a new incognito window? Clear browser 
   cache if you can, because It seems you are using some cache plugins. I’ll wait
   for your response. Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Simple Buy Now] Buy Now button now working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/buy-now-button-now-working-2/)
 *  Plugin Author [Andy Hoang Huu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ndoublehwp/)
 * (@ndoublehwp)
 * [7 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/buy-now-button-now-working-2/#post-11137891)
 * Hey guys,
    Please delete cache if you use cache plugins or minify files plugins.
   I think some files from my plugin is not refreshed. Delete browser cache or Ctrl
   + F5. Tested it with default WordPress theme (Twenty Seventeen,..) if you can.
   Thanks.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Simple Buy Now] Buy Now button now working](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/buy-now-button-now-working-2/)
 *  Plugin Author [Andy Hoang Huu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ndoublehwp/)
 * (@ndoublehwp)
 * [7 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/buy-now-button-now-working-2/#post-11137816)
 * Hi there,
    Can you send me a screenshot of Buy Now Settings? (Dashboard > WooCommerce
   > Settings > Buy Now) And your site URL? I wanna check it soon. I tested some
   sites and it’s ok. Sorry about that, but I’m trying to resolve it soon! Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce Simple Buy Now] Buy now button not working with variable product](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/buy-now-button-not-working-with-variable-product/)
 *  Plugin Author [Andy Hoang Huu](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ndoublehwp/)
 * (@ndoublehwp)
 * [7 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/buy-now-button-not-working-with-variable-product/#post-11135010)
 * Hi [@cristopherdiaz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/cristopherdiaz/),
    I
   checked both plugins and discovered that – CISPPA does not work with posions:
   Before Quatity input and After Quatity input. You can check it with other settings(
   Dashboard > WooCommerce > Settings > Buy Now > Simple Buy Now Button Position).
   I sure that this bug from CISPPA. The CISPPA’s author lost some WooCommerce hooks:–`
   woocommerce_before_add_to_cart_quantity` – `woocommerce_after_add_to_cart_quantity`
   Please contact to CISPPA and require fix that. Thanks!

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ndoublehwp/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ndoublehwp/replies/page/3/?output_format=md)
[4](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ndoublehwp/replies/page/4/?output_format=md)
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/ndoublehwp/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)