Title: Tom's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Tom

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/narlytom/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/narlytom/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/narlytom/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/narlytom/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/narlytom/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/narlytom/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/narlytom/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/narlytom/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[OceanWP] Custom POst Type problems](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-post-type-problems-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [Tom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/narlytom/)
 * (@narlytom)
 * [5 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-post-type-problems-2/#post-13577154)
 * Is there anyone who can help me with this?
 * All I want is the post meta data to appear under the title for custom post types.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Zakra] search icon disappears on mobile view](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/search-icon-disappears-on-mobile-view/)
 *  Thread Starter [Tom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/narlytom/)
 * (@narlytom)
 * [6 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/search-icon-disappears-on-mobile-view/#post-13461388)
 * My apoligies – doing something with my cache seems to have solved the issue.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[W3 Total Cache] PHP warning preg_match](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/php-warning-preg_match-3/)
 *  Thread Starter [Tom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/narlytom/)
 * (@narlytom)
 * [6 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/php-warning-preg_match-3/#post-13134813)
 * I am using the recommended setting from my host, and in the mentioned setting
   box is the following:
 * > wp-.*\.php
   >  index\.php *?tve=true *?cpo_options=1 *?et_fb=1
 * Does this look as though it is configured correctly?
 * Thanks again
    -  This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by [Tom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/narlytom/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Conflict with Encyclopaedia Pro plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conflict-with-encyclopaedia-pro-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [Tom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/narlytom/)
 * (@narlytom)
 * [6 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/conflict-with-encyclopaedia-pro-plugin/#post-13133716)
 * I have Yoast set to auto-update with Jetpack so I’m not sure exactly when the
   issue started, but I have plenty of backups to try and figure it out,.
 * Unfortunately, removing and reinstalling the Yoast plugin, with manually via 
   FTP and also via the plugins dashboard still causes the issue.
 * Disabling the Yoast plugin resolves the issue.
 * Is there another way that this can be fixed?
    Perhaps by dropping a certain table
   in the database?
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Query Wrangler] 1.5.45 breaks pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/1-5-45-breaks-pages-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [Tom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/narlytom/)
 * (@narlytom)
 * [6 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/1-5-45-breaks-pages-2/#post-12808993)
 * Resolved
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Query Wrangler] 1.5.45 breaks pages](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/1-5-45-breaks-pages-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [Tom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/narlytom/)
 * (@narlytom)
 * [6 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/1-5-45-breaks-pages-2/#post-12808992)
 * Excellent, that’s fixed, thanks for your quick reply.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Autoptimize] Exclude js from autoptimize on certain pages only](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/exclude-js-from-autoptimize-on-certain-pages-only/)
 *  Thread Starter [Tom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/narlytom/)
 * (@narlytom)
 * [6 years, 4 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/exclude-js-from-autoptimize-on-certain-pages-only/#post-12808859)
 * Hi, thanks so much for that, but I’m afraid I’m too ignorant to understand exactly
   how to implement this.
 * Do I add this to functions.php? And then do I need to add some code on the pages
   where I want to implement it? Or do I need to modify this code to specify the
   pages?
 * For example – if I want to exclude js/jquery/jquery.js on /test-page and /homepage–
   what do I need to do?
 * Thank you again
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Asset CleanUp: Page Speed Booster] v1.3.6.1 breaks site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/v1-3-6-1-breaks-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [Tom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/narlytom/)
 * (@narlytom)
 * [6 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/v1-3-6-1-breaks-site/#post-12771172)
 * To clarify – with the optimise HTML option checked in autoptimise, then jquery
   is not loaded properly. Something in the latest version is conflicting with this
   setting.
    With this option disabled, everything works fine.
 * I wonder if I was not able to replicate this sooner due to a CDN / caching issue,
   but thank you to artio01 for the tip.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Asset CleanUp: Page Speed Booster] v1.3.6.1 breaks site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/v1-3-6-1-breaks-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [Tom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/narlytom/)
 * (@narlytom)
 * [6 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/v1-3-6-1-breaks-site/#post-12768476)
 * I’ve fixed it!
 * And – it was the same fix as artio01.
 * Disabling “Optimise HTML” in autoptimise fixes the problem.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Asset CleanUp: Page Speed Booster] v1.3.6.1 breaks site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/v1-3-6-1-breaks-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [Tom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/narlytom/)
 * (@narlytom)
 * [6 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/v1-3-6-1-breaks-site/#post-12768166)
 * I haven’t given up on this yet. I left it on the old version for a few weeks,
   and then I saw in the last few days – a. new version of autoptimise – to I updated
   both together – and now the issue seems to *mostly* have resolved itself.
 * The image issue is fixed, but still some other issues remain – in particular 
   the AJAX search (Search WP live AJAX search plugin) doesn’t;t work and some other
   elements of my theme don’t work (the clickable search button doesn’t bring up
   a search box) maybe this is Ajax based too?.
 * I have completely wiped my asset CleanUp installation, but still the issue persists,
   but disappears when I disable the plugin.
 * Interestingly it is only a problem for logged-out users. Logged in users work
   fine.
 * I’ll keep working on it.
    -  This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by [Tom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/narlytom/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Asset CleanUp: Page Speed Booster] v1.3.6.1 breaks site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/v1-3-6-1-breaks-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [Tom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/narlytom/)
 * (@narlytom)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/v1-3-6-1-breaks-site/#post-12642514)
 * Hey, thanks for your tip. Unfortunately this doesn’t seem to make any difference
   for me, the issue is still the same. Completely disabling autoptimise also doesn’t
   fix the problem.
 * (Have obviously tried flushing all caches during this process too which hasn’t
   helped).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Asset CleanUp: Page Speed Booster] v1.3.6.1 breaks site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/v1-3-6-1-breaks-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [Tom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/narlytom/)
 * (@narlytom)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/v1-3-6-1-breaks-site/#post-12629161)
 * Version 1.3.6.0 is the version that is working fine. 1.3.6.1 is the version that
   causes issues. I have sent you the site info.
 * (Your contact page wouldn’t let me submit without an attachment, so I just attached
   a blank word document)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Asset CleanUp: Page Speed Booster] v1.3.6.1 breaks site](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/v1-3-6-1-breaks-site/)
 *  Thread Starter [Tom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/narlytom/)
 * (@narlytom)
 * [6 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/v1-3-6-1-breaks-site/#post-12628925)
 * Thanks for your super quick response Gabe!
 * If I reverse to the previous version, then the site breaks completely and I get
   the WordPress critical error message. If I restore my backup from yesterday then
   it all works fine, until I update the plugin again.
 * These are the two error messages in the console:
 * `Failed to set referrer policy: The value '' is not one of 'no-referrer', 'no-
   referrer-when-downgrade', 'origin', 'origin-when-cross-origin', 'same-origin','
   strict-origin', 'strict-origin-when-cross-origin', or 'unsafe-url'. The referrer
   policy has been left unchanged.`
 *     ```
       autoptimize_2b3494b4409ab713562155a8f88daab7.js:2 Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined
           at autoptimize_2b3494b4409ab713562155a8f88daab7.js:2
       ```
   
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[AMP] 404 error for admin page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/404-error-for-admin-page-2/)
 *  Thread Starter [Tom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/narlytom/)
 * (@narlytom)
 * [7 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/404-error-for-admin-page-2/#post-10909195)
 * I have it seems inadvertently fixed it sort of accidentally, when copying the
   links to this support page.
 * For some reason, the link worked with http and not https
 * A few days ago I updated my “home” URL in general wordpress settings from http
   to https.
 * After I loaded the page with a http link and not a https, and then saved the 
   page, I was then able to view it with a https link.
 * Or perhaps it was something else.
    Anyway, it now loads!
 * Case closed
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Internal Links Generator] only some keywords found](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/only-some-keywords-found/)
 *  Thread Starter [Tom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/narlytom/)
 * (@narlytom)
 * [9 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/only-some-keywords-found/#post-9264524)
 * In an update to this, now it refuses to ‘ReCount’ any more keywords. I have got
   down as far as ‘D’ in my keyword list. Whenever I select keywords and then click
   on ‘ReCount’ they always remain at ‘0’
 * ____
    A further update! I can use the filter to select terms, and the recount
   function works, and then they can be linked. But if I just use the tickbox to
   select them from the main list, then they don’t work! Crazy.
    -  This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by [Tom](https://wordpress.org/support/users/narlytom/).

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)