Title: mucus's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# mucus

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucus/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucus/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucus/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucus/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucus/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucus/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucus/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucus/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucus/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucus/replies/page/3/?output_format=md) 
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucus/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Birds Custom Login] Wrong logo image displaying](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wrong-logo-image-displaying/)
 *  Thread Starter [mucus](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucus/)
 * (@mucus)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wrong-logo-image-displaying/#post-6415111)
 * No joy. I deactivated and deleted the plugin, then re-installed it and although
   I clicked the ‘delete data’ option when removing the plugin, when I re-installed
   the page was still populated with the previous data
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Birds Custom Login] Wrong logo image displaying](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wrong-logo-image-displaying/)
 *  Thread Starter [mucus](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucus/)
 * (@mucus)
 * [11 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/wrong-logo-image-displaying/#post-6415108)
 * Hi Frederic,
 * I have just tried to change the logo’s name, but still getting the same problem.
   It must be a cache issue as I have changed the favicon, but it seems that every
   other page has changed apart from the register page, which still has the default
   favicon. I’ve used WP Super Cache (which I use on all of my projects), it’s working
   for all other pages, but doens’t seem to be effecting the register page… I’m 
   really confused!
 * I’m going to try uninstalling and re-installing the plugin, I’ll let you know
   how I get on…
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Awesome Support - WordPress HelpDesk & Support Plugin] 'Not Found' message after submitting ticket](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-found-message-after-submitting-ticket/)
 *  Thread Starter [mucus](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucus/)
 * (@mucus)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-found-message-after-submitting-ticket/#post-5991751)
 * Yes that was what the problem was. Thanks Julien, all fixed now!!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Awesome Support - WordPress HelpDesk & Support Plugin] 'Not Found' message after submitting ticket](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-found-message-after-submitting-ticket/)
 *  Thread Starter [mucus](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucus/)
 * (@mucus)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-found-message-after-submitting-ticket/#post-5991736)
 * I have logged in as a test user. I am using multi-product support feature, added
   a subject line, chosen the product from the dropdown list and added a message.
   Then when I click submit it gives me that message (if that’s what you mean?)
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Awesome Support - WordPress HelpDesk & Support Plugin] 'Not Found' message after submitting ticket](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-found-message-after-submitting-ticket/)
 *  Thread Starter [mucus](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucus/)
 * (@mucus)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-found-message-after-submitting-ticket/#post-5991733)
 * Thanks for the quick response btw!!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Awesome Support - WordPress HelpDesk & Support Plugin] 'Not Found' message after submitting ticket](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-found-message-after-submitting-ticket/)
 *  Thread Starter [mucus](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucus/)
 * (@mucus)
 * [11 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/not-found-message-after-submitting-ticket/#post-5991732)
 * Fixed this!
 * Now it is telling me ‘You do not have the capacity to open a new ticket.’
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BuddyPress Links] Activity Stream](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/activity-stream-1/)
 *  [mucus](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucus/)
 * (@mucus)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/activity-stream-1/#post-3878493)
 * Any update of a way to make this happen? I’m also looking for a way to add thumbnails
   to the activity stream
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Clone] Unable to create the temporary backup directory,please make sure that PHP has p](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-create-the-temporary-backup-directoryplease-make-sure-that-php-has-p/)
 *  [mucus](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucus/)
 * (@mucus)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-create-the-temporary-backup-directoryplease-make-sure-that-php-has-p/#post-4154119)
 * Thanks for the response! Did you find any other decent alternative clone plugins??
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Clone] Unable to create the temporary backup directory,please make sure that PHP has p](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-create-the-temporary-backup-directoryplease-make-sure-that-php-has-p/)
 *  [mucus](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucus/)
 * (@mucus)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/unable-to-create-the-temporary-backup-directoryplease-make-sure-that-php-has-p/#post-4154117)
 * Did you find a solution to this problem? I have this same issue all of a sudden
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Points Management System For Gamification, Ranks, Badges, and Loyalty Rewards Program - myCred] Plugin Hook Request for future](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-hook-request-for-future/)
 *  Thread Starter [mucus](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucus/)
 * (@mucus)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-hook-request-for-future/#post-4717281)
 * All sorted, Once again thank you so much Gabriel!!
 * Keep up the good work!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Points Management System For Gamification, Ranks, Badges, and Loyalty Rewards Program - myCred] Plugin Hook Request for future](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-hook-request-for-future/)
 *  Thread Starter [mucus](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucus/)
 * (@mucus)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-hook-request-for-future/#post-4717254)
 * I tried this and all I’m getting is a white screen and 404 message ( ‘The requested
   URL /wordpress/wp-login.php was not found on this server.’), every time I remove
   the site andall a fresh copy of WP, I just get the same thing, nothing being 
   found on server so can’t get into the admin panel in WP.
 * This is installed on a subdomain, not my main site
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BuddyPress Rate Forum Posts] Use for BBPRESS](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/use-for-bbpress/)
 *  [mucus](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucus/)
 * (@mucus)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/use-for-bbpress/#post-3957078)
 * I need this on BBPress big time!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[BuddyPress Rate Forum Posts] Can we make this work across the entire forum and bbPress too?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-we-make-this-work-across-the-entire-forum-and-bbpress-too/)
 *  [mucus](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucus/)
 * (@mucus)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-we-make-this-work-across-the-entire-forum-and-bbpress-too/#post-4217686)
 * Me too!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Points Management System For Gamification, Ranks, Badges, and Loyalty Rewards Program - myCred] Plugin Hook Request for future](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-hook-request-for-future/)
 *  Thread Starter [mucus](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucus/)
 * (@mucus)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-hook-request-for-future/#post-4717230)
 * I’m using WPMUDEV BuddyPress Corporate theme. Here’s the mycred error message:
 * `Declaration of myCRED_Hook_Click_Links::has_entry() should be compatible with
   myCRED_Hook::has_entry($action = '', $ref_id = '', $user_id = '', $data = '',
   $type = '') in /var/www/.../plugins/mycred/modules/mycred-module-hooks.php on
   line 1118 Warning: include_once(/var/www/.../themes/bp-corporate/mycred-wp-pro-
   quiz-hook.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/.../
   themes/bp-corporate/functions.php on line 5 Warning: include_once(): Failed opening'/
   var/www/.../themes/bp-corporate/mycred-wp-pro-quiz-hook.php' for inclusion (include_path
   ='.:') in /var/www/.../themes/bp-corporate/functions.php on line 5 Notice: wp_enqueue_script
   was called incorrectly`
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Points Management System For Gamification, Ranks, Badges, and Loyalty Rewards Program - myCred] BuddyPress Links Request](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/buddypress-links-request/)
 *  Thread Starter [mucus](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucus/)
 * (@mucus)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/buddypress-links-request/page/2/#post-4706431)
 * WOW, I had a whole load of text on my screen! What part am I looking for?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

1 [2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucus/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)
[3](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucus/replies/page/3/?output_format=md) 
[→](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucus/replies/page/2/?output_format=md)