Title: mucak's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# mucak

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucak/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucak/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucak/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucak/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucak/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucak/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucak/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucak/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Optimizer] Customizer edit content bugged](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/customizer-edit-content-bugged/)
 *  Thread Starter [mucak](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucak/)
 * (@mucak)
 * [9 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/customizer-edit-content-bugged/#post-8394385)
 * Of course, the theme is amazing. I’ll definitely purchase it when I start working
   more websites. Just found it 2 days ago. 🙂
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Optimizer] Customizer edit content bugged](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/customizer-edit-content-bugged/)
 *  Thread Starter [mucak](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucak/)
 * (@mucak)
 * [9 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/customizer-edit-content-bugged/#post-8394381)
 * Okay I figured it out.
 * The Facebook Feed WD is crashing it…
 * Seems like the first time I’ve tried disabling the plugin I haven’t quite disabled
   the plugin.
 * Gosh I feel stupid for wasting your time now.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Optimizer] Customizer edit content bugged](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/customizer-edit-content-bugged/)
 *  Thread Starter [mucak](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucak/)
 * (@mucak)
 * [9 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/customizer-edit-content-bugged/#post-8394364)
 * Alright I installed the theme on a fresh wordpress (where the edit content worked)
   then copied it over completely, that didn’t fix the issue.
 * In the meantime since posting this bug report I’ve started cloning my settings
   from the broken wordpress to the new one in hopes of quickly rebuilding the site.
 * While toggling something around the footer options I tried the content button
   again and suddenly it works. O.o
 * I guess something must have gotten overwritten somewhere. Weird glitch I suppose.
 * But basically the issue seems to be fixed. Maybe I just hit the right combination
   of toggle/save.
 * In any case thanks for the help and the quick response.
 * If you’d like, I can take that screenshot for troubleshooting purposes?
 * But otherwise seems my issue is fixed.
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Optimizer] Customizer edit content bugged](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/customizer-edit-content-bugged/)
 *  Thread Starter [mucak](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mucak/)
 * (@mucak)
 * [9 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/customizer-edit-content-bugged/#post-8394271)
 * Tried disabling all the plugins, it didn’t help.
 * That option is unchecked.
 * This might have happened because I repeatedly went into Dashboard->appearance-
   >editor and repeatedly deleted and re-pasted theme footer (footer.php) ?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)