Title: mtrraza's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# mtrraza

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mtrraza/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mtrraza/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mtrraza/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mtrraza/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mtrraza/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mtrraza/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mtrraza/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mtrraza/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WPC Frequently Bought Together for WooCommerce] Cart page remove the addons product when i remove main product](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cart-page-remove-the-addons-product-when-i-remove-main-product/)
 *  Thread Starter [mtrraza](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mtrraza/)
 * (@mtrraza)
 * [2 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/cart-page-remove-the-addons-product-when-i-remove-main-product/#post-17150008)
 * can you ans me, its urgent
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Happy FAQs - WordPress FAQ and Product FAQ] How i can delete the faq from the product?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-i-can-delete-the-faq-from-the-product/)
 *  Thread Starter [mtrraza](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mtrraza/)
 * (@mtrraza)
 * [4 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-i-can-delete-the-faq-from-the-product/#post-15274357)
 * lol
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Happy FAQs - WordPress FAQ and Product FAQ] How i can delete the faq from the product?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-i-can-delete-the-faq-from-the-product/)
 *  Thread Starter [mtrraza](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mtrraza/)
 * (@mtrraza)
 * [4 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-i-can-delete-the-faq-from-the-product/#post-14989419)
 * ALready i cleared the cache but when update the product and refresh it does not
   disapear
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Happy FAQs - WordPress FAQ and Product FAQ] How i can delete the faq from the product?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-i-can-delete-the-faq-from-the-product/)
 *  Thread Starter [mtrraza](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mtrraza/)
 * (@mtrraza)
 * [4 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-i-can-delete-the-faq-from-the-product/#post-14989409)
 * But I can’t delete it permanently, when I refresh then it shows again..
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Happy FAQs - WordPress FAQ and Product FAQ] How i can edit the woocommerce products information, i can’t find any option](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-i-can-edit-the-woocommerce-products-information-i-cant-find-any-option/)
 *  Thread Starter [mtrraza](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mtrraza/)
 * (@mtrraza)
 * [4 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-i-can-edit-the-woocommerce-products-information-i-cant-find-any-option/#post-14989402)
 * But how can I edit the FAQ answer… once I add the answer then I can’t edit it
   again because there’s no option to edit the answer or question…

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)