Title: Marcus's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Marcus

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mschumann/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mschumann/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mschumann/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mschumann/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mschumann/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mschumann/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mschumann/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mschumann/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Hacks](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/hacks/)
   
   In reply to: [How do I hack nextgen css to control thumbnail position?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-hack-nextgen-css-to-control-thumbnail-position/)
 *  [Marcus](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mschumann/)
 * (@mschumann)
 * [15 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-do-i-hack-nextgen-css-to-control-thumbnail-position/#post-1948158)
 * It depends on how you insert your gallery. You have to change your Gallery Style
   CSS (nggallery.css), maybe it’s the appearance in this part .ngg-galleryoverview
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [Editing Plugin / Layout](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/editing-plugin-layout/)
 *  [Marcus](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mschumann/)
 * (@mschumann)
 * [15 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/editing-plugin-layout/#post-1977177)
 * I like your website, very nice. How did you place the images in your pages? Are
   they programmed manually? Can you give me a hind how to connect the link / image
   with the gallery? I can’t identify the relevant parts of your web-code
 * Here is a way to protect your changes from updates. Maybe you haven’t seen.
    
   [http://nextgen-gallery.com/templates/](http://nextgen-gallery.com/templates/)
 * thx Marcus

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)