Title: mschmidt2's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# mschmidt2

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mschmidt2/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mschmidt2/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mschmidt2/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mschmidt2/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mschmidt2/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mschmidt2/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mschmidt2/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mschmidt2/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Image Resize/Crop doesn't work anymore](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-resizecrop-doesnt-work-anymore/)
 *  Thread Starter [mschmidt2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mschmidt2/)
 * (@mschmidt2)
 * [12 years, 1 month ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/image-resizecrop-doesnt-work-anymore/#post-5208432)
 * With version 1.5.6 of the plugin, that problem has been solved!
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [TinyMCE removes base64 image from textarea!](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tinymce-removes-base64-image-from-textarea/)
 *  Thread Starter [mschmidt2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mschmidt2/)
 * (@mschmidt2)
 * [12 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/tinymce-removes-base64-image-from-textarea/#post-4874153)
 * Hey fpdecuzzi,
 * Since I could not solve the problem, I fixed the problem with the solution from
   this blog article: [http://rschu.me/convert-and-replace-embedded-base64-images-in-wordpress/](http://rschu.me/convert-and-replace-embedded-base64-images-in-wordpress/)
 * cheers
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Custom Post URLs](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-post-urls/)
 *  Thread Starter [mschmidt2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mschmidt2/)
 * (@mschmidt2)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-post-urls/#post-4807609)
 * Nope, **blog** referenced with **/blog/%postname%/** to the **regular post-type**
   that came with the wordpress installation and **blog-2**, **blog-3**… (names 
   are for example only!) are registered **custom_post_types**. I refresh the permalink
   structure unsuccessfully more than once after registering the custom_post_types
   in my functions.php.
 * _How many post types are you registering?_
    I do not know yet but if it works
   only with one **custom_post_types**, i can rule the world with thousands of separate
   blogs 😉
 * cheers
 *   Forum: [Fixing WordPress](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/how-to-and-troubleshooting/)
   
   In reply to: [Custom Post URLs](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-post-urls/)
 *  Thread Starter [mschmidt2](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mschmidt2/)
 * (@mschmidt2)
 * [12 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-post-urls/#post-4807578)
 * Hey Evan,
 * Your solution i tried this afternoon. Unfortunately it works only with ONE blog.
   If i use more than one blog (register_post_type) I get in trouble!
 * I tested the “Enhanced Custom Permalinks” Plugin and register a custom_post_type.
   WordPress set the global permalink structure as root and set up a permalink structure
   like this: /blog/blog-2/. If i changed the structure directly in my database 
   tables to /blog-2/, nothing works anymore and i get a 404 error no matter which
   link i visit.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)