Title: mphaynes's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# mphaynes

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mphaynes/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mphaynes/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mphaynes/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mphaynes/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mphaynes/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mphaynes/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mphaynes/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mphaynes/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Depicter — Popup & Slider Builder] Depicter crashing my websites](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/depicter-crashing-my-websites/)
 *  Thread Starter [mphaynes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mphaynes/)
 * (@mphaynes)
 * [1 month, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/depicter-crashing-my-websites/#post-18985951)
 * Hi Alice.
 * On the advice of another plugin vendor, he suggested that I completely uninstall
   Depicter and reinstall a fresh copy. Once I did this and then cleared all website
   and server caches, the 10 sites no longer crashed upon load.
 * I have no idea what may have caused something within the Depicter files or database
   entries to have been corrupted on my server. My only guess is that something 
   got misaligned during a security “cleanse” of the websites the previous day. 
   Salt keys were regenerated and stalled cron jobs were purged.
   But all is good
   now! The Depicter animations survived the uninstall and reinstall. I’m glad that
   I am able to keep Depicter on my client websites!!
 * Thanks for your prompt attention.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Depicter — Popup & Slider Builder] Depicter crashing my websites](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/depicter-crashing-my-websites/)
 *  Thread Starter [mphaynes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mphaynes/)
 * (@mphaynes)
 * [1 month, 4 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/depicter-crashing-my-websites/#post-18984952)
 * Thanks for your Reply Alice! I’m troubleshooting based on your instructions above…
   Stay tuned.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[LLMs.txt and LLMs-Full.txt Generator] Plugin does not respect the “noindex” on pages managed by SEOPress](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-does-not-respect-the-noindex-on-pages-managed-by-seopress/)
 *  Thread Starter [mphaynes](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mphaynes/)
 * (@mphaynes)
 * [11 months, 3 weeks ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-does-not-respect-the-noindex-on-pages-managed-by-seopress/#post-18678859)
 * I see that this has now been fixed! Thanks.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)