Title: mpedersen15's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# mpedersen15

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mpedersen15/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mpedersen15/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mpedersen15/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mpedersen15/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mpedersen15/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mpedersen15/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mpedersen15/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mpedersen15/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WP Slick Slider and Image Carousel] Hide partial slides in carousel center mode](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/hide-partial-slides-in-carousel-center-mode/)
 *  Thread Starter [mpedersen15](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mpedersen15/)
 * (@mpedersen15)
 * [10 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/hide-partial-slides-in-carousel-center-mode/#post-6939461)
 * Thank you for the reply! I’ve been toying around with the plugin locally so it’s
   not on a live URL. Would it be possible to send some images to you somehow? I
   think that would get the point across well enough.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Woody Code Snippets – Insert PHP, CSS, JS, and Header/Footer Scripts] Duplicate execution of mail() script](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/duplicate-execution-of-mail-script/)
 *  Thread Starter [mpedersen15](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mpedersen15/)
 * (@mpedersen15)
 * [11 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/duplicate-execution-of-mail-script/#post-5743345)
 * Looks like you are absolutely right! I’d tried disabling plugins before, but 
   missed the SEO plugin I was using! Disabling that stopped the duplicate mail 
   from being sent! Thank you for the help!
 * EDIT: Any advice on how I can word around this issue? Thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)