Title: Nobuhiro's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# Nobuhiro

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/moonplanner/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/moonplanner/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/moonplanner/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/moonplanner/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/moonplanner/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/moonplanner/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/moonplanner/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/moonplanner/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[flowpaper] Play Button on Mobile loads blank page](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/play-button-on-mobile-loads-blank-page/)
 *  [Nobuhiro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/moonplanner/)
 * (@moonplanner)
 * [6 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/play-button-on-mobile-loads-blank-page/#post-12347924)
 * me too!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[flowpaper] Can I turn off download and share button?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-i-turn-off-download-and-share-button/)
 *  Thread Starter [Nobuhiro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/moonplanner/)
 * (@moonplanner)
 * [7 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/can-i-turn-off-download-and-share-button/#post-11031841)
 * Thank you for your reply.
 * Can I display in WordPress if I use a desktop publisher?
 * I created an HTML5 file with a free desktop publisher.
    When it was displayed
   in iframe, the layout collapsed on the mobile screen.
 * Also, I would like to put a PDF or HTML5 file on my server, not a FlowPaper cloud
   server.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[flowpaper] How to replace PDF?](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-replace-pdf/)
 *  Thread Starter [Nobuhiro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/moonplanner/)
 * (@moonplanner)
 * [7 years, 9 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/how-to-replace-pdf/#post-11018951)
 * Thank you for your reply.
    I did not expect to be cached for a week. I change
   the file name according to advice.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Simply Static - The Static Site Generator] “background-image:url” incorrect](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/background-imageurl-incorrect/)
 *  Thread Starter [Nobuhiro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/moonplanner/)
 * (@moonplanner)
 * [8 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/background-imageurl-incorrect/#post-10763235)
 * It was solved by adding a tag to “class-ss-url-extractor.php”.
 *     ```
       protected static $match_tags = array(
       	// HTML
       	'section'       => array( 'style', 'background-image', 'url' ),
       ```
   
 * I hope it will be fixed in the next version.
    -  This reply was modified 8 years ago by [Nobuhiro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/moonplanner/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Organize Media Library by Folders] 【要望】新規追加時にフォルダを選択したい | 【Request】 I want to select a folder when adding new](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/%e3%80%90%e8%a6%81%e6%9c%9b%e3%80%91%e6%96%b0%e8%a6%8f%e8%bf%bd%e5%8a%a0%e6%99%82%e3%81%ab%e3%83%95%e3%82%a9%e3%83%ab%e3%83%80%e3%82%92%e9%81%b8%e6%8a%9e%e3%81%97%e3%81%9f%e3%81%84-%e3%80%90request/)
 *  Thread Starter [Nobuhiro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/moonplanner/)
 * (@moonplanner)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/%e3%80%90%e8%a6%81%e6%9c%9b%e3%80%91%e6%96%b0%e8%a6%8f%e8%bf%bd%e5%8a%a0%e6%99%82%e3%81%ab%e3%83%95%e3%82%a9%e3%83%ab%e3%83%80%e3%82%92%e9%81%b8%e6%8a%9e%e3%81%97%e3%81%9f%e3%81%84-%e3%80%90request/#post-10268611)
 * 遅ればせながら、レビューを書かせていただきました。
    BESTなフォルダ管理プラグイン
   だと思います！
 * I was delayed, I wrote a review.
    It is the best plug-in. Organize folders on
   media.
 * [https://wordpress.org/support/topic/best-media-dividing-folders-plug-in/](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/best-media-dividing-folders-plug-in/)
    -  This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by [Nobuhiro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/moonplanner/).
    -  This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by [Nobuhiro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/moonplanner/).
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Organize Media Library by Folders] 【要望】新規追加時にフォルダを選択したい | 【Request】 I want to select a folder when adding new](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/%e3%80%90%e8%a6%81%e6%9c%9b%e3%80%91%e6%96%b0%e8%a6%8f%e8%bf%bd%e5%8a%a0%e6%99%82%e3%81%ab%e3%83%95%e3%82%a9%e3%83%ab%e3%83%80%e3%82%92%e9%81%b8%e6%8a%9e%e3%81%97%e3%81%9f%e3%81%84-%e3%80%90request/)
 *  Thread Starter [Nobuhiro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/moonplanner/)
 * (@moonplanner)
 * [8 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/%e3%80%90%e8%a6%81%e6%9c%9b%e3%80%91%e6%96%b0%e8%a6%8f%e8%bf%bd%e5%8a%a0%e6%99%82%e3%81%ab%e3%83%95%e3%82%a9%e3%83%ab%e3%83%80%e3%82%92%e9%81%b8%e6%8a%9e%e3%81%97%e3%81%9f%e3%81%84-%e3%80%90request/#post-10216096)
 * 返信遅くなりました。
    「Extend Media Upload」を試してみました。 直感的で非常に
   便利です。 これで、FTPを使えないユーザーもWordPressを楽に使えるようになります。
   迅速な対応ありがとうございました。
 * Reply was slow.
    I tried “Extend Media Upload”. It is intuitive and very convenient.
   With this, users who can not use FTP will be able to use WordPress with ease.
   Thank you for the quick response.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Organize Media Library by Folders] 【要望】新規追加時にフォルダを選択したい | 【Request】 I want to select a folder when adding new](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/%e3%80%90%e8%a6%81%e6%9c%9b%e3%80%91%e6%96%b0%e8%a6%8f%e8%bf%bd%e5%8a%a0%e6%99%82%e3%81%ab%e3%83%95%e3%82%a9%e3%83%ab%e3%83%80%e3%82%92%e9%81%b8%e6%8a%9e%e3%81%97%e3%81%9f%e3%81%84-%e3%80%90request/)
 *  Thread Starter [Nobuhiro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/moonplanner/)
 * (@moonplanner)
 * [8 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/%e3%80%90%e8%a6%81%e6%9c%9b%e3%80%91%e6%96%b0%e8%a6%8f%e8%bf%bd%e5%8a%a0%e6%99%82%e3%81%ab%e3%83%95%e3%82%a9%e3%83%ab%e3%83%80%e3%82%92%e9%81%b8%e6%8a%9e%e3%81%97%e3%81%9f%e3%81%84-%e3%80%90request/#post-10137543)
 * 「Media from FTP」の情報ありがとうございます。
    評判のよいプラグインなので、個人
   的には試してみたいのですが、 FTPでアップできない権限のユーザーも記事を投稿する
   ことがあるので、 WordPressのブラウザ画面からアップロードできる「Organize Media
   Library by Folders」に機能を追加してほしいと要望させていただいた次第です。
 * Thank you for the information of “Media from FTP”.
    It is a popular plug-in, 
   so I personally would like to try it, Users with permissions that can not be 
   upgraded with FTP may also post articles, I requested that you add functionality
   to “Organize Media Library by Folders” that you can upload from the WordPress
   browser screen.
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Organize Media Library by Folders] 【要望】新規追加時にフォルダを選択したい | 【Request】 I want to select a folder when adding new](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/%e3%80%90%e8%a6%81%e6%9c%9b%e3%80%91%e6%96%b0%e8%a6%8f%e8%bf%bd%e5%8a%a0%e6%99%82%e3%81%ab%e3%83%95%e3%82%a9%e3%83%ab%e3%83%80%e3%82%92%e9%81%b8%e6%8a%9e%e3%81%97%e3%81%9f%e3%81%84-%e3%80%90request/)
 *  Thread Starter [Nobuhiro](https://wordpress.org/support/users/moonplanner/)
 * (@moonplanner)
 * [8 years, 6 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/%e3%80%90%e8%a6%81%e6%9c%9b%e3%80%91%e6%96%b0%e8%a6%8f%e8%bf%bd%e5%8a%a0%e6%99%82%e3%81%ab%e3%83%95%e3%82%a9%e3%83%ab%e3%83%80%e3%82%92%e9%81%b8%e6%8a%9e%e3%81%97%e3%81%9f%e3%81%84-%e3%80%90request/#post-10137527)
 * 迅速な対応ありがとうございます。
    プラグインのバージョンを「6.30」にして、試し
   てみたのですが、 メディアのアップロード画面で「表示オプション」が表示されません
   でした。 WordPressのバージョンの問題、または対象画面が異なるのでしょうか？
 * ▼対象画面
    管理画面 > メディア > 新規追加
 * 自分の環境ではないですが、対象画面のスクリーンショットです（右ペインの表示内容
   同じです）
    [https://www.adminweb.jp/wordpress/media/img/p1-5.png](https://www.adminweb.jp/wordpress/media/img/p1-5.png)
 * ▼Wordpress
    4.8 / 4.8.5 で確認
 * Thank you for quick response.
    I tried it by setting the plugin version to “6.30”“
   Display options” was not displayed on the media upload screen. Is the issue of
   WordPress version or the target screen different?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)