Title: mojetevil's Replies | WordPress.org

---

# mojetevil

  [  ](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mojetevil/)

 *   [Profile](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mojetevil/)
 *   [Topics Started](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mojetevil/topics/)
 *   [Replies Created](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mojetevil/replies/)
 *   [Reviews Written](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mojetevil/reviews/)
 *   [Topics Replied To](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mojetevil/replied-to/)
 *   [Engagements](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mojetevil/engagements/)
 *   [Favorites](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mojetevil/favorites/)

 Search replies:

## Forum Replies Created

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Yoast SEO - Advanced SEO with real-time guidance and built-in AI] Yoast Seo change my slug since 3 weeks](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/yoast-seo-change-my-slug-since-3-weeks/)
 *  Thread Starter [mojetevil](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mojetevil/)
 * (@mojetevil)
 * [8 years, 2 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/yoast-seo-change-my-slug-since-3-weeks/#post-10574746)
 * Thanks, I was confused with these function
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] Change the title on the bill](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-the-title-on-the-bill/)
 *  Thread Starter [mojetevil](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mojetevil/)
 * (@mojetevil)
 * [8 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/change-the-title-on-the-bill/#post-10486894)
 * Ok, thanks!!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Customizr] Title length](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/title-length-7/)
 *  Thread Starter [mojetevil](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mojetevil/)
 * (@mojetevil)
 * [8 years, 3 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/title-length-7/#post-10460915)
 * Thanks!!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[ShareThis Share Buttons] Plugin not works](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-works-4/)
 *  Thread Starter [mojetevil](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mojetevil/)
 * (@mojetevil)
 * [8 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-works-4/#post-10077764)
 * I solved it! Another plugin was creating conflict.
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Customizr] Modify title attribute](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/modify-title-attribute/)
 *  Thread Starter [mojetevil](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mojetevil/)
 * (@mojetevil)
 * [8 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/modify-title-attribute/#post-10060632)
 * I resolved it in the php code, thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[ShareThis Share Buttons] Plugin not works](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-works-4/)
 *  Thread Starter [mojetevil](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mojetevil/)
 * (@mojetevil)
 * [8 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-not-works-4/#post-10056859)
 * The problem is that suddenly the social media buttons stopped showing, and I 
   do not want the counters to be lost, now I use another plugin until this problem
   is solved, regards
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[WooCommerce] New order without adding card data or paypal](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-order-without-adding-card-data-or-paypal/)
 *  Thread Starter [mojetevil](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mojetevil/)
 * (@mojetevil)
 * [8 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/new-order-without-adding-card-data-or-paypal/#post-10056843)
 * I resolved it, it was for the payment gateway, thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Popup Maker - Boost Sales, Conversions, Optins, Subscribers with the Ultimate WP Popup Builder] A popup does not work](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/a-popup-does-not-work/)
 *  Thread Starter [mojetevil](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mojetevil/)
 * (@mojetevil)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/a-popup-does-not-work/#post-9781749)
 * Thank you very much
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Relevanssi - A Better Search] Voice search](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/voice-search/)
 *  Thread Starter [mojetevil](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mojetevil/)
 * (@mojetevil)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/voice-search/#post-9752313)
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Customizr] choose text that appears in the entries when hovering over the mouse](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/choose-text-that-appears-in-the-entries-when-hovering-over-the-mouse/)
 *  Thread Starter [mojetevil](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mojetevil/)
 * (@mojetevil)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/choose-text-that-appears-in-the-entries-when-hovering-over-the-mouse/#post-9729427)
 * Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Themes and Templates](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/)
   
   In reply to: [[Customizr] title div with the same height](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/title-div-with-the-same-height/)
 *  Thread Starter [mojetevil](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mojetevil/)
 * (@mojetevil)
 * [8 years, 10 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/title-div-with-the-same-height/#post-9728702)
 * I did it! Thanks!
 *   Forum: [Plugins](https://wordpress.org/support/forum/plugins-and-hacks/)
    In
   reply to: [[Row Seats Core] Error 500 when I active the plugin](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-500-when-i-active-the-plugin/)
 *  Thread Starter [mojetevil](https://wordpress.org/support/users/mojetevil/)
 * (@mojetevil)
 * [10 years, 5 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/error-500-when-i-active-the-plugin/#post-7310364)
 * Ftp upload the plugin and it appears that the “row- seats.php ” file does not
   exist

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)